Operation SasuSaku

Even though Naruto failed at asking Hinata out, they still ended up as a couple. Which brought forth phase two of the deal. It was now Sasuke's turn to ask Sakura out.

However, due to the rumors of the upcoming Fourth Great Ninja War, Sasuke hasn't been able to find time to do so. He had been in and out on missions with Naruto and Sai since he's been back. The only upside is that he was promoted to Chunin because of the intel he had collected and the A and S-ranked missions he had completed.

Hinata, Kiba and Shikamaru had just left for a mission and Sasuke had a few days off after just coming away from a mission with Neji. They managed to make it back in time to catch Naruto's proposal to Hinata. After the "proposal", Sasuke managed to lock eyes with the one person he has been trying to get closer to. 'Sakura.'

She looks up and notices him and Neji on the rooftop. He smiles at her causing her to blush and look away. When she looks back, he and Neji are gone.

Neji, Ino, Sai, Naruto, Shino, Lee and Chouji stood before him.

"Okay Uchiha. You know the deal? Even though we have more confidence in you than Naruto...." Neji speaks but is cut off. "Hey. What's that suppose to mean?" Naruto growls.

Sasuke speaks up. "Dobe. You had 20 tries to ask Hinata out and yet you still failed because she asked you." Naruto drops his head and sulks. Shino pats his back. "It's okay comrade. We all fail. Some more than others."

Sasuke tries to hold his laugh in at Shino's sarcasm as Neji finishes. "O...kay? You have either until the end of the day or until you run out of tries."

A voice makes Sasuke freeze up, "Hey guys. What's going on?"

Everyone greets Sakura and hears a pop. They look to where Sasuke was. Neji thinks, 'Hmm...Shadow Clone huh? This will be very interesting Uchiha.'

Sasuke goes straight to Sakura's house. He knocks on the door and her father answers. "Well hello Mr Uchiha. Sakura's not in. I believe she's running some errands for the hokage."

"Actually sir. I wanted to speak with you." Sasuke says in a serious tone. Sakura's father nods and lets Sasuke into the house.

Sasuke sits in the chair while Sakura's father sits on the couch. He looks at Sasuke, "What did you need to speak with me about.?"

Sasuke takes a deep breath and begins to speak. "Sir. I want to have your blessing at dating your daughter. I know this is a lot to ask especially coming from me. I haven't been the best friend, man nor comrade. But I am willing to try my best to make amends for all of my mistakes as well as being the one to make your daughter happy for the rest of her life. I want to be the one to mend to hurt and betrayal that she has in her heart from me deserting her long ago. I want to prove that I can not only be a great teammate and friend but also prove that the love she has had for me all these years has and will always be mutual. But first, I must have your approval."

Sasuke opens his eyes and is surprised at the sight before him. Sakura's father is sitting there with anime tears flowing down his face. "Aw man. The feels. The feels dude."

Sasuke sweatdrops.

Sakura's father then looks at Sasuke and smile. "I can see how serious you are about proving you worth and loyalty.......you have my blessing young man." Sasuke smiles and shakes his hand. "Thank you sir. You won't regret it. Now I have to prepare everything to ask her out."

Sasuke leaves and skips across the rooftops to the hokage office. He barges in and apoloigizes. "Pardon my rudeness Lady Tsunade but I need your help."

Tsunade raises an eyebrow. "Well, this already seems interesting considering the fact that an Uchiha is asking for help." Sasuke smiles and explains the situation. Tsunade and Shizune nod. "Okay Sasuke. I'll help you. You have four hours to get prepared. We'll keep her busy."

Sasuke bows. "Thank you lady Tsunade."

He leaves and his mission is now in full effect.