Oh Boy!!!

With the war coming, Naruto and Hinata's wedding drawing near and he and Sakura's lives about to change forever, Sasuke is clearly on edge. All the time. He still manages somehow to maintain his composure.

A while ago, he helped Naruto plan out a celebration for him and Hinata's 3 yr anniversary. Naruto soon after scarred Sasuke for life telling him and the others about his night of intimacy with Hinata.

Sakura left earlier that day to go to work at the hospital while Sasuke had to train with Naruto and Shino.

"I'm just saying. That night was amazing. We laughed, talked, ate delicious food. Then we kissed and touched and then we..." Naruto is cut off by Sasuke slapping his hand over his mouth. "Dobe. There are certain things that brothers are to never talk about. This is one of them. Right Shino?"

Shino nods. "Even my bugs are still petrified from the first time you told us." Shino and Sasuke quiver at the thought.

Shortly after making it from training, Naruto sneezed...yet again.

Shino tells him, You know when you sneeze for no reason it means someone's talking about you..."

Sasuke thinks mentally, 'That explains all the sneezing I did when I was training with Orochimaru.'

Naruto laughs, "No way cause I've been sneezing all day."

Sasuke smirks, "He's right Shino. I mean, who would really sit around and talk about this dobe."

Naruto nods, "Right. No one would be talking about me all day. Would the---hey wait a minute teme! I'm important too!!!"

Shino steps in between the two, "Comrades. Let's not bicker over the importance of Naruto's existence."

After their 'episode', Naruto looks to Shino to ask him a question when Kiba thrusts a book at his head. Sasuke jumps slightly, "What the...?"

"Read that."

Sasuke looks down at the book with Naruto and Shino.

"ICHI ICHI PARADISE!!!!! WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD HE/I READ THIS!?"

Kiba sighed, "So, Hinata doesn't cancel the wedding?"

Sasuke thinks, 'What the hell? Hinata wants to cancel the wedding?' By instinct he ducks and a bar of soap crack Naruto's head. He looks up and sees Ino who screams, "Naruto shower now!!! Use lots of hot water and tons of soap!!!"

All of the guys went, "Eh? WHAT?"

"If you don't, Hinata's going to cancel the wedding."

Sasuke and Shino look at an irritated Naruto who screams, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!?"

Lee then runs up and Sasuke sighs, "Oh damn."

"NARUTO-SAN!! STOP HITTING HINATA-SAMA!!"

Sasuke sees Neji, Choji and Temari walk up. 'This can't be good.' He then feels an enormous amount of chakra. Unlike anything he has felt before. He looks over to Naruto who has gone into bijuu mode. 'Whoa. So this is the tailed beast mode that I've heard about.'

"Someone explain...NOW!!!!" Naruto screams and everyone tells their stories. Naruto stared in disbelief, "So...I'm bad in bed, I stink and I'm abusing her?"

Sasuke sighed, "The only thing is common is..." Shino finishes, "She wants to cancel the wedding."

Naruto stands there heartbroken and begins to walk away, "Maybe...she does."

Sasuke stairs at his best friend after he leaves. 'No way Hinata would cancel something she's been wanting all her life. Something's not right. If Hinata can change her mind and Naruto has done nothing wrong, then...maybe Sakura can too.' Sasuke worries for his own relationship as well.

Tenten runs up dragging Shikamaru. "Where'd Naruto go?"

Sasuke grunts, 'Not again.' He points, "He went off after these idiots told him Hinata want to cancel the wedding."

"WHAT?"

"Too troublesome."

"Hinata didn't want to cancel the wedding...she's pregnant."

Sasuke thinks mentally, 'Dobe...reproduced? Hehe.'

Everyone else runs after Naruto and Sasuke tells Shino. "Dobe's gonna kill them."

Shino nods. "Yep." They run after them to prevent Naruto from killing everyone.

After Naruto straightened things out with Hinata, he and his shadow clones, literally, beat everyone for the misinformation. Sasuke had to step in with his mangekyo to stop him. He placed Naruto under a genjutsu and took him back to Hinata with Shino in tow. Later that evening, Sasuke served as Naruto's best man in the hokage office for a small ceremony. After seeing Naruto and Hinata joined together, Sasuke began to plan he and Sakura's life together.