20 Questions SasuSaku

Sakura asks, "You don't already have a girlfriend, do you?" Sasuke grunts, "Sakura...would I treat you to this romantic picnic if I had a girlfriend?"

Sakura responds, "Sorry. Its just so different thinking you were the romantic type. Why'd you always keep me at arm's length?" Sasuke says, "I had an ambition and I didn't want love to steer me away from my goal. But that didn't stop you from trying did it?"

"No. It didn't. It never would. Even when you first came back my feelings never changed." Sakura responds. "Do you have any idea what type of training I had to go through to get to the level I am now?"

Sasuke answers, "No, but I can imagine. You trained under Lady Tsunade am I right?" Sakura nods. Sasuke nods himself, "I see. So, that explains the strength you have gained." Sakura blushes a bit, "Do I look different to you?" Sasuke blushes a bit and turns his head, "You've gotten cuter." 'So, glad Dobe and Kiba aren't here.'

Inner Naruto, "We're ALWAYS here. Hehe."

Inner Kiba, "ALWAYS. HA HA!!!!"

Sasuke thinks to himself, 'Great now I've got their voices in my head. Going to see a shrink first thing in the morning.'

"What about me? How do I look to you?" Sasuke turns dark red.

Sakura turns her head, "You've gone from cute to handsome. I admire you like Hinata does Naruto." Sasuke chuckles a bit. 'That's a lot of admiration.' he thinks to himself til realization strikes. 'Wait...Sakura admires me that much?' "Why do you admire a former criminal?" he turns serious.

"Because you never made up any excuses for not being able to achieve your goals. You did any and everything you ever had to do to fulfill your ambitions. And even though some were not the 'legal' way of doing so, you still worked your hardest to earn everyone's forgiveness and respect. That's why I admire you." Sakura says seriously.

Sasuke smiles, 'Screw the 20 questions.' "Sakura...do you have a boyfriend?" Sakura looks surprised and caught off guard. "N...n-no. W-why d-do you a-ask?" she stutters making Sasuke laugh. (She really needs to stop hanging around Hinata.)

Sasuke stands up and helps Sakura up to her feet. He grabs her hand and guides her towards the edge of the rooftop facing the hokage mountain. "I want you to see something."

He points, "See that tiny flame over there?" Sakura looks, "Where?"

"Right there."

"Still don't see it Sasuke."

He pushes her in front of him. "Right there. See it?"

"Not really."

"Look just a bit over by Lord Third's face."

Sakura concentrates and focuses over to the third hokage's face. "I still don't see it Sasuke." She starts to turn around. "What are you poin....?" She stops talking when she sees Sasuke behind her down on one knee.

"Sakura...I know I haven't been the best teammate, comrade or friend, but if you would give me a chance, I WILL be the best husband, protector and provider that I can be." Sasuke says seriously.

Sakura melts by the words he says.

"So, what I am asking is...." Sasuke starts and multiple pops occur on the hokage mountain. Sakura turns around seeing thousands of Narutos and Sasukes poised on the mountain with multiple ink clones of doves from Sai flying above them. Each Naruto and Sasuke use a small fire jutsu to light up their hands.

They spell out the question, "SAKURA HARUNO, WILL YOU MARRY ME?!"

Sakura's mouth drops. She turns back towards Sasuke and sees her parents, classmates and several of their close friends and teachers standing on the rooftop behind Sasuke. She looks back towards the said Uchiha and smiles at him. "Sasuke...I would love to marry you..." Everyone starts cheering.

Naruto's density kills the mood. "HEY WAIT!!! How can she marry you when you two aren't even boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Everyone face palms.

Sasuke and Sakura mutter at the same time..."Idiot."