Chapter 42

A/N: Thank you so much to *_Defiancy* for sharing my new book The Love Hoax, please check out her book, Troublemaker! (External link) Also thank you to *Ejbt22* giving me the idea for Morgan in this chapter! :) 

Also this chapter is boring, warning you now ;) 

Chapter 42

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

In another place in the world, where kids are attending a behaviour camp that actually consists of "fixing behaviour", wanting to cry before you leave would leave people wondering what sort of actions they performed on your mind to change your thought, though being here, I did want to cry, at the thought of leaving. It's the first thing that pops into my head as I open my eyes this morning. Today, was a big day. The Marathon . . . and anything else they had planned. Tonight would be my last sleep, the last time I have dinner here. I fiddle with the hem of the sheet in my fingers, just thinking about my departure, and sigh. But I have to leave that, and get up and get dressed, so I push those thoughts aside, for now.  

Addie seems to be an early riser, she' already awake with her bed made, yet again, so I grab the crappiest clothes I bought with me to wear for today. They weren't embarrassing, thank god, but they were just old house clothes, consisting of a t shirt and shorts which is what I usually wore anyway, thought I knew today, I'd smell and get dirty with this marathon. Addie comes out, with a similar outfit, which is something I wore everyday anyway. Shorts and t shirt. I was rather looking forward to dressing up for once again, wearing jeans, a dress, some heels. But that would still have to wait for when I got home. 

"Good morning," I say, rising from the bed to enter the bathroom. 

 Addie returns me with the same line and she puts away her pj's as I close the door. I strip and dress into my clothes. Turning on the tap, I soak my hands in the the cold water, wiping down my face and re doing my hair. 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 "I can't believe it's our last day," I say, once we're out and walking towards the food hall. We're just on time for breakfast and I was getting hungry. 

 Addie sighs. "I know, and I thought this camp was going to be bad, like horrible. I thought someone worse than Rambo would be running it, though Rambo seemed pretty easy going yesterday." 

 I thought about it. Yeah but he did say everything will be pretty difficult today. Though what would be the point of making this hard when it's the ending to our 'wonderful' camp? I could understand if they used it to finish an actual, hard working camp but it's not so why bother? 

 "Well we're lucky it wasn't." 

 Addie nods in agreement. We gaze over the few kids that had already arrived for breakfast but neither Josh or Riley was seen, so we decide to wait. Soon enough, first Riley arrives and Josh soon after. He smiles at me with only his lips, but he looks so innocent, like always. 

 "G'morning," he says, kissing my cheek. 

 His skin was so warm and I was tempted to ask for another but thought I better not. He settles his hand on my back, turning me around softly to walk inside. We all grab our plates, piling them up with eggs, bacon and hash browns. The smell makes me drool and I so badly just want to take the whole serving plate

 Once again we end up in a corner table, which I liked. We could kind of be hidden away from every other camper, and talk as group without too many loud interruptions.