Epilogue

Yes guys, today is the day of the epilogue :( The ending of the book! I want to say a HUGE thank you to EVERYONE who supported me through my whole book! For everyone who commented, voted, fanned, gave me positive advice and added their book to their libraries, you have no idea how much it all meant to me and even though people have millions of reads, I have reads in the 700 000's! And that's a achievement for me and I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks everyone and enjoy! Hopefully . . . .

Epilogue 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So miss, where would he like these?" 

I turn to look at the person speaking to me, a bulky delivery man who has already spent about two hours here today. He grips two single bed mattresses over his shoulder but I can see his fingers struggling to keep holding on any further. 

"O-oh sorry,' I say, shaking my head, 'just uh, leave them by that door and I'll fix it up later." 

The man nods and takes a couple of steps before setting the two mattresses down. I let out a long awaited breath as I look in front of me. This was it. It was really happening. Josh's dreams were coming true. 

It had been about a year and four months since I left Josh at the camp for the last time, where he let out his ideas for our future. Now, those ideas were turning into reality. Once I had finished school, I began to visit Josh occasionally, but it was hard because of the flight travels, so I could only come a few times during a couple of months. Though, like Josh told me on the weekend away I visited him, he hadn't been a camper and Armstrong offered him a job as well as ten thousand dollars to help start up a camp himself. Six months after that, Josh came and lived with me. We weren't going to bother finding a house since we'd be living on site, so we had to deal with the fact Michelle and dad were also with us. Dad, I didn't mind. Michelle? Eh, not so much. 

Four months after those six, we began to look for places out in the country, where there were large amount of acres, we could build upon. And we found this perfect place, ten acres with a river in the back, a forest, a plenty of space, only two hours away from dad and Michelle. So, with our ten thousand,  Josh's money, and my own money, plus money from dad and Michelle, we bought the place. 

Things got better when Armstrong donated more money to help us start building. Not much had to be done to the land, it was already suitable for building purposes, thank god. The hall, office and cabins are already on the way. There was already a shed on the property, so we have plenty of things to store in there, such as these new mattresses we'd begun to buy. We're looking for one hundred and twenty spaces for camps, since Josh also wanted to introduce holiday camps as well. I really felt proud of him. He was so enthusiastic about it all, I'm glad he's making a change for himself and others too. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I see Josh come up towards the front of the property, where I am, near the building of the office. He's dirty and sweaty and it's hard for to resist looking him up and down. His eyes catch mine and he grins. 

"What are you staring at, turd?" 

I pretend to be shocked. 

"Excuse me, that's no way to talk to your girlfriend." 

He laughs and shuffles to a stop in front of me. 

"Well, the real reason I came up here was to tell you some good news, I just received a very good phone call," he smiles. 

I raise an eyebrow, gesturing for him to continue. 

"You remember Luke? From Cormac?" 

I nod.