Chapter 7

Author's Note: I realised in the other chapter I had absolutely no describing of Josh which is kinda sat because that was the first time he was introduced but, this chapter will have a reason for that :) Thanks!

Chapter 7:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Mushed peas were stuck to my fork. I looked down at the sloppy piece of meat I had. My muscles were aching for some reason. The activities we did weren't actually tiring, I mean, archery? You don't get tired from that. 

I had my head resting on my arm which squished my face up on the side. I felt sorry for anyone who looked at me, it looked like I had just had hundreds of Botox needles. 

I made tracks using my fork with my remaining mashed potatoes. I sighed. 

Morgan spooned her vegetables into her mouth and looked at me. 

"What's wrong?' She asked, 'you look really. . . miserable."

I shrugged again. 

"I don't know," I croaked. 

Well, to be honest, I felt stuck. This place was so confusing. I didn't know how . . .to survive. I suppose today wasn't so bad and I told myself no boy dramas but I couldn't help thinking about Jack. I was jealous for whoever got him. I knew he couldn't be mine. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Morgan was calling my name. I looked at her and sat up straight. 

"Y-yeah?" I asked. 

She chuckled. 

"Whatever you're thinking about,' she started, 'you'll be alright, and, dessert is gonna come out so let's go!" 

I nodded and pulled my jacket around me tighter, picking up my plate and following Morgan to put our dishes away. 

We lined up again for dessert. She babbled on but I didn't listen, and yes, I felt bad but I was stuck in my own thinking and anyway, I didn't feel like talking. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- 

Dessert was finished and group by group, everyone was starting to leave. 

"Come on," Morgan said, tucking her chair in. 

I slowly stood from my chair and trudged behind her, back to our cabin. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked. 

I nodded it off. 

She shrugged and we walked into the cabin. 

I took a deep breath. 

"I"m, uh, gonna go to bed,' I started, 'I'm really tired."

Morgan nodded.

"I will too then."

I nodded again and we both got ready for bed. 

When we were just about to go to bed, the other four girls walked in. They wore the worst clothing's and a bucket load of make up. 

I climbed into bed as they quickly made their way into the other room, whispering about some guy they all want to make out with and shut the door behind them. 

I pulled the blankets over me and Morgan turned the light off. 

She didn't say goodnight, neither did I. Maybe she understood I was tired. 

I closed my baggy eyes that felt like hundreds of kilo's. I fell asleep. . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -