Chapter twelve

*(WARNING! When she is in her sim, they say really nasty things to her. It could be a trigger and I want to just warn you now! I would rather be safe than sorry! Again, WARNING!)*

A few days had past since the final fight. My bruises have faded from my face so there is only just a slight look of black left. My back is still sore and still black and blue. The doctor said it would take a while for it to fade.

James on the other hand had just woke up for a coma. He'll be out of stage two for a few weeks cause they said you need your full strength for this stage. What the hell could it be that you have to be fully healed to do it?

I woke up and got in the shower.

Since stage one is over we don't have to get up at the crack of dawn. And with 15 people getting cut, the hot water in the shower lasts longer now.

I got out and woke up Peter

"Get in the shower you stinky butt. We have to be at the new location in a half hour." I stated while shaking him

"Ugh, no. Let me sleep."

"Not happening Peter" I laughed while ripping off his blankets

"You're the devil did you know that?"

"I've been told once or twice" responding to him while pulling on my black skinny jeans.

I had just finished lacing up my knee high boots when Peter walked back in fully dressed

"Took you long enough. You take longer than me" I said

"Ha Ha. Very funny. Let's go."

I quickly pulled my hair into a braid and ran out the door after him

"What do you think stage two is about?" He asked

"Honestly? I have no clue. I actually kind of nervous"

"Hey, have you spoken to Eric since the last fight?" He questioned

"No why?" I asked a bit irritated. You see, I'm still upset at him. Just hearing his name pissed me off a little

"Just cause I was talking to Sam and Jake, they said he's been extra cranky since the then"

"Who knows"

When we got to the new stage everyone was sitting one two benches opposite of each other. This is weird. The walls were all white and the only thing in there was a giant metal door.

Less than five minutes later the door opened and Four and Eric walked in. As soon as Erics eyes connected with mine I looked right at Four.

"Alright. Today is the start of stage two." Four began "We'll be calling you in one by one. Peter, you're first"

Peter stood up and walked into the room. After the door closed I sighed and watched the clock.

Ten minutes went by and the door finally opened again. Peter looked pale. Extremely pale.

"Are you okay?" I asked and before he could respond

"Lily, it's your turn"

I took a deep breathe and stood up. Taking one last look at Peter before I entered the room with Four behind me.

Once we entered I looked around. There was a metal chair in the center of the room. Next to it was a computer screen, which Eric was sat in front of and I saw a syringe next to him. He really was the last person I wanted to see.

"Have a seat Lily" Four finally spoke

I nodded my head and did what I was told. I sat, waiting for further instructions