Chapter seventeen

Eric and I walked hand and hand down to the pit with Tori. Peter decided he wanted to get some sleep so it was just us.
"So, you two are together huh?" Tori asked while nudging me
"Yeah," I said looking up at Eric as he pulled me close
"Well thank god." she said while laughing
"And why's that?" I looked at her
"Tori don't do it" Eric warned
"Because, every time he came into the shop all he would do was tell me about this girl he knew." she began "and then when you transferred in, he talked about you even more"
"Wait really?" I giggled while looking up at him. I couldn't believe he talked about me
"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled "who wants a beer?"
"We're supposed to get tattoos!" Tori said
"Another time," Eric responded
"Wait you talked about me?" I asked
"Yes, now let's forget about it" he said while walking towards the bar

We were an hour into the drinking and I was feeling pretty good. Eric and I were sitting at a table just talking and laughing.
"Lily! Come dance with us!" Tori giggled and grabbed my wrist pulling me up to the dance floor.

I was honestly having a good time. I forgot about everything.
I was dancing with the girls and laughing when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I smiled thinking it was Eric. But I was sadly mistaken
"Finally decided to join me?" I smirked grinding on him
"I've been watching you all night" a voice whispered into my ear. That's not Eric's voice I thought.
I shoved his hands off me and turned around
"You're not Eric" I snapped
"You're right I'm not," he smirked "Names Jay. And you'll be screaming it later" he winked trying to pull me closer
"Get your hands off me" I hissed. I shoved his hands back
"Come on baby, you know you want it" the sleaze said
"No! Get off me," his grip was getting harder "I said no!" And slapped him
"You little-" and before he could finish, he was on the ground and a body was on top of his.
By now, I was completely sober and honestly a little freaked out.
Once I registered that it was Eric beating the crap out of him I knew I had to step in.
"Eric!" I called but he wasn't listening
"Eric!" I called out a little louder
I knew it was no use. So I went up to him and grabbed his arm mid pull back as he was about to hit him again.
He tensed under my grab but when he looked back and realized it was me, his eyes softened, only a little.
He looked at me, and noticed I was shaking and a little freaked. So, he stood up, and grabbed my hand.
"And don't you ever put your hands on my girlfriend again!" He snapped and spit at the guy.
He walked me out of the bar and towards his place. We didn't say a word to each other and the only thing that could be heard was our footsteps and our uneven breaths.
He unlocked his door and walked straight in, leaving me to follow. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could, he pulled me into his arms.
I released a sob I didn't know I was holding in. I cried in his arms until my tears became hiccups and my breathing slowed down. The entire time he held me.
"I'm so sorry," he whispered while walking us to his bed.
"Why are you sorry? You stopped him" I replied in a low voice
"Because, I didn't get there fast enough." He responded "I went to the bathroom and when I came back, I saw him touching you and I lost it"
"Eric you don't have to apologize. You saved me" I said while sitting on the bed as he untied my boots
He kissed my head and tucked me in
"Let's go to sleep. You have the day off tomorrow" he whispered and slid in next to me

I woke up that morning or should I say, afternoon and decided that I wanted to work out. Release some stress. I wrote Eric a note telling him I was headed back to the dorms to change and then hit the training room.
When I got there I saw Peter just coming out of the shower
"Good afternoon sunshine!" He said
"Hey, I'm headed to the training room for a work out, wanna join?" I asked
"Sure! Let's change and grab some waters from the dinning hall" he replied
I changed into a black sports bra, some work out shorts and running shoes. Tied my hair up and we went to grab some water.
When we walked in there wasn't many people around so we didn't have to wait in line. We grabbed what we needed and headed out, not before running into Four.
"Oh hey, heard you had an interesting night," he laughed
"You could say that. Oh if you see Eric tell him I'm with Peter in the training room"
"Sure, have a good work out."

"What did I miss last night? No new ink I see" he said while examining me
"Nah, we decided to hit the bar instead. And let's just say you missed a interesting night,"
"Oh tell me more!" He laughed as we walked in and headed to the bench
"Well, I had a couple beers and got a little tipsy. Tori decided I had to dance with her and we did. Little bit goes by and I feel hands on my hips, thinking it was Eric I didn't pay close attention to it. Until the guy whispered into my ear and I shoved him off. I ended up slapping him and then Eric saw he had his hand son me and beat him to a pulp"
"Why do I always miss the good things?" He sighed
All I could do was shrug and giggle.
We wrapped up our hands and started on the bags.
About a half an hour later we heard the doors open and saw that Eric had walked in
"Hey baby!" I said and kissed his cheek
"How's the work out?" He responded
"Good, really good actually" Peter said
"Well, Peter. It's going really well!" I corrected him
"Sorry grammar nazi," he shrugged

The next morning I was waiting in the room for it to be my turn. I looked up at the clock and realized Peter has been in there for ten minutes. Just then the door had opened and he was walking out.
"Alright Lil, you're next." Four announced
Here we go.
I walked in and sat down moving my hair from my neck.
"I'm ready" I said while nodding my head. Eric typed something into the computer and walked over to me. He kissed my forehead and injected me.
"Be brave" he whispered and I was out

I woke up and I was in a glass box. I couldn't find a door or a hatch anywhere. 'Okay, this is weird' I thought
I looked threw the glass to see if I could find anyone
"Hello?" I screamed "is anyone there?" I tapped on the glass
The next thing I knew the box was filling up with water. Oh god. It was coming from the bottom of the box out of a pipe.
My body was in shock. Not only was I trapped but the water was freezing. It wasn't until the water was above my knees did I remember I had to get out of there.
'Think Lily, think' I thought to myself. I tried to kick my way out but that was no use. I looked down at my arms and suddenly, I had an idea.
I took off my jacket and sucked in a breath. I dove down to the bottom and shoved my jacket into the hole where the water was coming out. I made sure it was in there tightly and came up for air. When I did, I was brought back out of the sim and was in the room with the guys.
"Good job Lil! You did that in five minutes." Four said while clapping me on my back
"Good job baby," Eric said while kissing my forehead
He helped me off my chair and over to the door.
"You spending the night tonight?" He whispered
"Of course,"