Chapter twenty

*(WARNING! There will be some sexual content in this chapter. I thought i'd tell you. so WARNING!)*

"Eric, I said I'll be fine. Really, they are just bruised. I've had worse remember?" I said while caressing his cheek "they'll heal baby. Now why don't we just grab my stuff and move it to yours?" Trying my hardest not to go back to the infirmary again. 

It's not that I don't like going it's more of the fact that if I go, James will be there and I most likely won't be able stop myself from attacking him. Again. Hell, I don't think Eric will be able to stop me at this point, and, I won't be able to stop Eric. 

"Yeah, why don't move your stuff into OUR place?" He replied while kissing my head, stressing the word our. 

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the dorms. I walked in and bumped right into Peter.

"Where are you going with my stuff mister?" I asked with my hands on my hips. 

"Well, I was going to bring it up with Four to Eric's seeing as though you are supposed to be in the infirmary," He sassed me

"They're just bruised. Trust me. I know when they are broken." I gave him sass right back

He shoved a few things into my hands and kept some. "Are we going to stand here all day or are we going to be moving stuff?" Peter snapped

"Alright, don't get your panties in a twist. " I giggled and started towards my new apartment.

"And, done." I said putting my final shirt into the dresser. I was finally done unpacking and putting things away. Peter and Four left about twenty minutes ago, not wanting to help unpack. Which I didn't blame them. 

I looked around the apartment and sighed. This is to be my home for, well, ever. I'm glad I'm spending it with Eric.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, pouring myself some water. Soon I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder. 

"I'm glad that you agreed to move in with me," Eric mumbled into my neck 

"Of course I agreed. I spent my nights here anyway and I love being able to sleep with you" I whispered back to him

He spun me around and lifted me up onto the counter. He separated my legs and stood in between them. His hands on my thighs running up and down, my arms were wrapped around his neck, playing with his hair. He brought his lips to mine, and quickly went to attack my neck. I was giggling until he got my weak spot, then I shuddered and bit my lip, trying my hardest not to moan. 

He knew what he was doing to me. He knew that kissing that spot I was basically putty in his hands. He enjoyed teasing me. His lips were brought up to my ear giving it a little nibble. 

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom, and pick up where we left off last time before we go interrupted?" He smirked and looked up at my flustered face. 

All I could do was nod my head, because if I actually tried to speak, I don't think any sound would come out. Well, any coherent sounds. 

I went to hop off the counter but was stopped in my tracks. 

"Oh no princess, you're not going anywhere" and with that, I was lifted off the counter and into Eric's arms. I squealed and held on tighter. My legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders. His hands? Well, they were holding my butt so I wouldn't fall.

I decided to get my revenge on him. While he was walking I took my time to kiss across his jaw line and down to his neck. I bit the spot right under his ear and he stopped right in his tracks. He groaned as I continued to make quick work. I kept kissing down his neck but kept returning to his weak spot. 

"You're so going to get it" He growled and he walked us into the bedroom

"Good, that's what I was hoping for" I said while smirking down on him. 

He tossed me lightly onto the bed before taking off his shirt and doing the same to mine. He crawled on top of me, "are you sure-" but before he could finish there was a knock on the door

"You have to be kidding me" I hissed 

"Easy tiger I'll go see who it is" He got up and went to the front door, 

"What?" I heard him snap "Four, I'm busy. Well come back in like 2 hours" and with that I heard the door slam and footsteps approaching the bedroom.

"Now, where were we?" I smirked and he charged at me, landing on his hands hovering above me. I squealed and let out a giggle. 

"As I was saying, are you sure?" he whispered. Aw it was cute that he wanted to make sure I wanted it.

"Eric, if I didn't want this, I would have pushed you away and said no." I kissed him softly

The pile of clothing started getting bigger and bigger, and I don't think I could have been any happier. 

We were just laying in bed, cuddled up and talking about nothing when there was a knock on the door. Eric sighed and got up, letting the sheet fall off him in the process. I had to check him out, I mean, who wouldn't? 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he smirked

"Maybe I will," I said while sitting up. The sheet pooling around me in my lap. 

The knock came again, 

"I'm coming" Eric screamed

Ugh might as well get up and put some clothes on. So that's what I did. I grabbed Eric's shirt and put it on over my bra. The put on a pair of shorts and pulled my hair into a bun and walked into the living room.

"You told us to come back in 2 hours. So we did" Peter smirked while watching me walk out of the bedroom. "Hey, Lil. Ever thought about wearing a turtle neck?" he asked and Four just chuckled. 

What? I was confused until I looked at Eric and he was smirking while pointing to his neck. Oh. Well, I don't care. I shrugged and walked over to the couch. 

"So what do you losers want?" I asked

"Nothing, we were bored and thought we'd stop by. Plus we wanted to know what that last fear was about." Four asked 

"Well, I guess. When I walked into the finale stage, and saw you all looking at me, I realized that you all mean so much to me. That I would never want to lose you," I said looking at Eric "Any of you" looking into their eyes. "You are my best friends and I would die for you, obviously. Seeing as though I killed myself over you guys." I shrugged 

They all looked at me and then smiled. This is my new Family and I couldn't be happier. They all meant the world to me.