Chapter fourteen

"Lets not talk about this here, okay?" I said. I really didn't need that many people knowing about it

"We should head back to mine, we can talk there without interruptions," Eric suggested

We all got up, throwing our food away as we passed the trash and headed off to Eric's. The walk was silent, the only thing you could hear was our shoes against the concrete floors and our breathing. Eric's hand was wrapped around my waist the entire time. We passed a few other leaders, yet his grip didn't falter. He was holding me possessively, as if he was daring anyone to try to touch me. I didn't mind though, his possessiveness was actually comforting in a way.

As we walked in, we all sat down. Peter and Four on the chairs and Eric and I on the couch across from them both. Eric's arm was thrown over the back of the couch around my shoulders and my feet were pulled up. Peter looked at me, then at Eric's arm, then smirked. Then he was serious again, as if he just remembered why we were there.

"Alright, now spill" Peter said

"Now, I'm going to tell you but on one condition. You can't interrupt me, and must wait for me to finish before you talk. If you do interrupt, I will stop. Am I clear?" I asked. I had to live through this once and if I had to do it again I want it to go quickly and get it over with. I don't want him to make it harder

All he did was nod his head.

With one final sigh I began. "It was the night of Capture the Flag. You and Four's team were back running laps and I decided I wanted to go take a shower. So, I left and started walking back to the dorms." Jesus, this was hard "When I was walking I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't really think anything of it, just thought it was the others going to shower too. The next thing I knew there was a hand placed over my mouth and people were holding my arms."

By now I actually looked up and saw Peter's face. He was irritated, interested and a little pissed. I could tell he wanted to say something but he held it back. I looked at Four and he was looking down, hands clenched together. Eric looked down at me and nodded, rubbing my shoulder, but his eyes were pissed. So, I continued.

"I tried screaming and all that came out was a muffled sound. Then next thing I heard was a voice hissing 'Hurry up! Get her to the chasm before anyone sees!'" It was hard to talk about, I keep getting flash backs and I still have nightmares about it for Christ sake. "For the first time I was actually afraid. All I could think about was no one would know what happened to me. I found some strength and I threw my head back to head butt the person covering my mouth."

By now I was almost in tears. I didn't want them to see me like this, like a mess.

"Lil, it's okay." Eric whispered "You're okay"

"When they let go I screamed as loud as I could, hoping anyone could hear me. But it was short lived when they smacked me on the face and pushing me against the wall. My head bounced off and on my way down I grabbed the masks from their faces." I took a breath "It was Al and James. I couldn't see the other guy though. I just then kicked James in the family jewels and screamed again. Next thing, Four was there and they were all running off." I finished

I looked up at Peter and he looked livid, "Are. You. Kidding. Me" Oh he was pissed "I'll kill that bastard, I swear to God, I'll kill every last one of them."

"Peter, it's alright. Four took care of it." I said, keeping calm.

"Took care of it?! James is still here!" He turned to Four "Why is he still here?"

"Peter, trust me, we are trying to look through all the footage. Just because it's her word and mine against his. With it on camera it'll make it easier to get rid of him." Four responded calmly