update on hard copy

so guys, the first official hard copy is HERE. this one was just a test to see how it would look and to make sure everything was in order. like the formatting and stuff. and it actually looks pretty darn great. so everything is ready for me to pick out the lucky winners!

im very excited.

the only problem is that i'll have to wait until next friday to purchase the two copies i'll be giving away. (the test copy is for me). next friday is when i'll be getting my next paycheck. i would order them asap, but i cant bc broke af. lol. so thank you so much for your patience. and check out how the book looks. i was crying when i saw it omg.

i'll post a picture above.

tell me what you think.

i may decide to give away the test copy as well, but im still thinking about it bc its the very first copy and i want one for myself as well. if i DO decide to give it away, it would have to be to an american reader though bc its cheaper to ship to people in the same country as me. just an fyi, im totally willing to do this for my international winner of the contest, but shipping out of the united states is TWENTY SIX FUCKING DOLLARS. like wtf post office? do you think im made of money? no.

thank you for being amazing and supportive. i love you all soooooo much.

OH, AND THE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 16th, 2015 AT AROUND 9AM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, so if you want to participate in the raffle, there is still time. just go on the post about it in "Phantasm" and do as I asked you to.

the link will also be posted on my bio as of friday after the winners have been chosen.

that is for those of you who did not win, but would still like a copy.

blessings, clary.

EDIT: i had to unpublish this post so that i could post it again to let you all know the winners will be announced at 1pm pacific time. i was going to do it at nine, which is when i have work. but the internet was down at the university. and my laptop is a chromebook (that requires internet to function), so it wouldnt let me open the document with all you guys' names in it.

AND ONE BIG IMPORTANT DETAIL.

the winners will be posted on my twitter acc @/brizueia. they will be posted on here when i update mortalis later today (in the afternoon). but if you want to know right away, just go to my twitter account. thank you so much for supporting me. the link will go up, for those who want to purchase, after the winners are announced. and you will be able to find it on my bio on here, as well as my conversations.

blessings once again, clary xx