Chapter 1: Meeting MDE

*Y/n's pov*

~ Dreamscape~

I floated in the dark.
"Hello?.. is anyone there?" I called out hoping someone would answer. Suddenly the background changed the Dark into light. A Random girl with White Hair and, Green eyes appeared out of thin air. She had a soft smile and, floated towards me. Soon she was infront of my face.
"Y/n... wake up...." she said softly. I shook my head.
"In The End Things Will Change Y/n.." She whispered and her appearance changed. Her hair turned into a Coal Black and her eyes were a Milky White with no pupils.
~END of Dreamscape~

I sat up in my bed with beads of sweat trickling down my forehead. I pulled the covers off of my body and walked towards my bathroom. I swung the bathroom door open. I went in front of the mirror and my hand went through my H/c hair. I stared at myself in the mirror and shook my head. I turned the knob for the water to come out of the spout and splashed the cool water on my face and letting out a sigh. I soon walked over towards my closet and changed into my clothes
( the picture at the top)
and grabbed my black backpack and other necessities like; Clothes,Underwear,Accsessories,
Shoes,My Camera,Chargers for my Camera and My Phone And Laptop, my Headphones, and Skateboard !!!
I head out the door and skated to where warped tour is being held. One foot on the board and the other on the ground pushing my board and resting my foot on the board. The wind blew through my hair and I shivered at the feeling.

It was hot and Sunny...
I wished it was on a cold day..I registered and got my badge to indicate that I was there for the rest of the tour since I wanted to go on Warped Tour.By the time I got there I see Jordan I wave at him and he waves back flailing his arms. He runs at full speed towards me while screeching his Yoshi noise happily. He pulls me towards a tent which was called the Youtuber Tent which consisted of his friends that also ran a YouTube channel Called MDE or My Digital Escape. Bryan,Kyle,Damon,Shannon,Alex,
Jeydon,and Johnnie. They noticed my sudden appearance next to their mario obsessed friend. I was then introduced to them which they were shocked to hear that I was going to be on Tour.
I wave a hello towards them. They all run up to me and hug me. I laughed and hug them back.
"Well hellos my Aliens How are you all doing?" I Laughed. They all cheered in joy. We finished setting up and opened our stand to our fans. The line went fast.
"OMG ITS OUR ALIEN LEADER Y/N!!! I LOVE YHUU!!" A fan screeched. I laughed and hugged the fan. The fan screeched and alien noise and I did the same. The fan left and, another fan came up to me. One by one the fans praised me with my videos and hard work. I felt proud but, some fans kinda went crazy with signing. As long as it didn't go over board I was fine with it. Then halfway through the meet and greet A fan with my same style came up to me and cheered "Happily". The fan then Came and hugged me.

I don't trust that smile...

"Your not gonna be the leader anymore your youtube fame will shatter" she whispered while hugging me. A frowned replaced my smile.
"Are you sure about that?.. Let's see how you'll do that?" I whispered. We pulled back from the hug my smile came back. She glared at me.
"Well have a nice day my little alien!" I chirped. She glared and, walked away. I looked at the next fan. 
"Hello there you alien beauty!" I cheered. The fan blushed. This went on until all of MDE were exaughsted. I wasn't I wanted to keep greeting them. Until I got exaughsted which went to the last fan.
"Hello my alien How are you doing today?" I said sending a wink to the fan. The fan fangirled and immediately gave me a hug I laughed. I signed everything that she wanted me to sign and then she left. I sat on a chair tired from signing and drank my water bottle.
"Y/n that's awesome that you didn't get tired!" Jordan Screeched. I laughed at his craziness. Soon the rest of MDE came back to the tent. I poured the rest of the water onto me and felt cooled down. I shook my head and got water on Jeydon. He screeched and ran in circles. We all laughed at him. "Ya nasty Y/n" Damon Said. I laughed shaking my head.
Suddenly they all got into a circle. "Hey I wanna know too! I wanna be in the circle!!!" I whined. They laughed and shook their heads. I pouted and grabbed another water bottle drinking it. They got out of their circle and all looked at me.
"Y/n you seem chill you wanna join us on Warped Tour?" Shannon asked. I hummed signaling them that I said yes. They cheered and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. Soon it was time to go back to the tour bus. We all helped grab parts of the tent and Carry them back to the tour bus. Once all the parts were back into the bus I got to choose a bunk that was free. I raced to the top bunk that was to the right.
"I Shall Claim this Bunk To Be My alien Domicile!!" I screeched and screeched more jibberish. They laughed that they cried. They all got their stuff onto the bunks and, we all went out for our food that's vegan of course.
We laughed, ate, Cracked jokes, and ate more. I still couldn't help but wonder why that "fan" said that my youtube fame was going to End. What did she mean by that.
It's probably nothing. She was probably a crazy fan. A hand waved infront of my face.
"Come on last one to the bunk is gonna get farts in their faces Y/n!" Kyle laughed and ran off catching me and the rest of MDE off guard. We laughed and payed but, kept running back to the bus.

I still couldn't help that something was going to go wrong on tour.

I should just ignore it right?

A/n: Wow I still need to add more to this R.I.P Author-chan well ill edit more later xD
[[Re-Edited 11.27.19]]
~Awoken_Crimsonroses ✌💜