Jokes and Confessions? [[Re-edited]]

A/n: im so so so so so so so so sorry guys for not updating in a long time I'm just busy with personal problems but back to the story.
December 18,2015
Re-Edited on February 28, 2018

Y/n's Pov                                             
I yawned and, rubbed my eyes away from the crusty eye boogers. I quietly got off the bunk being careful not to wake anyone up.
I tip-toed towards the bathroom and locked the door to do usual bathroom things. I finished and, left the bathroom.
I walked down the short hallway and sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone. I heard footsteps and a person sit in front of me.
" Hey y/n knock knock" she said trying so hard not to laugh.
" Who's there " I replied knowing she tried bringing corny jokes back.
" Boo" she said calmly still trying not to laugh.
" Boo Who?" I said confused but she burst out laughing.
" Jeez ya don't have to cry about it" she laughed and I lost it I laughed hysterically.
" hey y/n ya wanna walk around and go to Ihop?" Jade asked me like a boss. She is so random.
" Sure and we'll get everyone their stuff" I say happily about her Idea.She grabbed my hand and ran out the bus door and we sang until we got there.(song above BTW)
" we're here onward we go!!" I shouted.
" now thats more like it" jade said laughing. Once we all got our orders We both headed back to the tour bus.
" Hey y/n guess what!" She said excitedly.
" What!" I said shouting lol.
" y/n and Johnnie sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G FIRST COMES love then-" I cut her off because of embarrassment .
"hey but it's true I've seen the way you look at Johnnie and I think it's adorable but don't worry I won't tell anyone" she cheerfully says .
" Well it's true I do like Johnnie and thanks I thought I would have to tell Bryan or Jordan cuz i was about to explode and stuff" I blurted and she smiled .
" Well let's go back cuz they're probably worried and stuff " she laughed and skipped and we raced to the bus and I lost.
" Better luck next time let's go set up the stuff with them but leave the food inside the bus" I instructed. She did as she was told and ran out screaming "my eyes my poor Virgin eyes!!!"
I laughed and she pouted and I saw Jordan blushing while getting out of the bus. I'm not gonna even bother asking.
"So what'd you see Jade?" I asked while her face flushed a soft pink getting flashbacks to a minute ago. She shook her head not wanting to answer but, I didn'tquestion any further.

A/n: sorry I haven't been updating a lot just put my stories on hold cuz of stuff