Your always on my mind

A/n: when I finish this book I'm gonna publish the sequel and continue my other stories

Johnnie's POV

Its been a week since the incident." Johnnie you need to eat something " Alex said with sadness in her voice." I'm not eating or any of that stuff until she wakes up please Alex I miss her" I said getting angry replaying the memory over and over in my head." If Jordan hadn't been so dumb and let this girl that obviously hates y/n's guts so much none of this would've happened and y/n wouldn't be in this state" I cried tightening my fists turning white. I can't do this anymore I need to find Jordan. I ran through the hallways of this hospital. I found him in Jade's room. I gasped at the sight. She had wounds all over her while protecting y/n." Jordan I'm so sorry I didn't mean that I just thought I lost her and I just panicked" I said my voice cracking a little. He let jade go and hugged me and cried." I lost her I just lost her I told her I would protect her but I didn't and I should've protected y/n and we lost them again" jordan cried into my shoulder while I comforted him.

B/n's POV

I saw jade lying on the ground and y/n was already in a coma I need to finish the job. I grabbed the syringe with poision and ran towards jade's sleeping state. I tripped over a leg and went flying across the room. I saw the two boys angry." Why?! are you doing this to our girls!! why?!" Johnnie yelled at me. Rage filled my eyes. "Y/n is the reason why I never got a chance to be anything and I'm the most popular girl at school why can't I have everything and jade was in my way too then I'll go after all of you!!" I yelled in tears. "Well not everything has to go your way! You just chose the wrong path!" Jordan yells. I flinch and block my ears." Your wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG!!! Everything foes have to go my way and if it doesn't then I'll make it" I said smiling but fading away I felt a sharp pain in my side and saw the syringe. I smiled at least I won't be bothered anymore. A and I fell on my knees and collapsed into eternal sleep.

Johnnies POV

She actually wanted to wtf?! This is weird I'm gonna go home and eat cuz I smell like shiz but y/n you'll always be on my mind even if you don't wake up I still love you I'll wait for you even till the day I pass away.

A/n: I gave you guys major feels haha I'm so evil but I got a contest for you guys its a big opportunity to be apart of this book

Okay so here it is

Contest question: what is my favorite 3 MEMBERS OF MDE!!!

1st place winner gets a Skype call, I'll add u on Snapchat, a follow on insta, you get a preview of the sequel and, gets to be a character or has their O/C in here

2nd place winner gets a Snapchat add, a follow on insta, and a shout out and gets to be in a live stream on you now with me and a preview

3rd place winner gets a follow on wattpad and insta, and a preview and a shout out

Good luck to all people anybody can enter and all ya need to comment XD let the games begin 

Anybody heard of your favorite martian

~ Awoken_Crimsonroses