Confessions,Fights and, Emergencies?!

A/n: hey guys I'm back with a chapter I've decided to have a countdown for the last chapter and then start the sequel and sorry for the a/n's
Publiahed; June 10, 2016
Y/n's POV

When Andy and his band members were nice enough to let us on their bus with them. Andy asked me to explain to him what happened. I explained with my hater that loved him and hated me had pushed me down the tent and said that I had fought her and Jordan believing the girl kicked me and jade off the bus. Andy growled in anger and I held him back and calmed him down. When we stopped at wlmart to buy food I went off and started vloging. When I brushed past Johnnie my heart fluttered and I walked past him quickly. He grabbed my hand and I stopped the video. He looked at my e/c eyes and was so close to my face that we were inches apart then Damon shouted and ruined the moment. We jumped apart blushing while Damon glomped me. Damon later ran off to find Bryan." So y/n ilikeyousopleasegooutwithmedontbewierdedout" he said blushing I smiled and hugged him. "Yes I will!!" I said hugging him. I felt someone glaring at me I turned around and saw no one. I spotted Jordan he had bloodshot eyes and his hair was messy and when he saw me and Johnnie I said bye then ran off to find jade and get out of there and fast cuz I know that jade doesn't want to see him or else. I found her on the ground being kicked by my hater.

Jade's POV

I was looking at some candy then I heard a voice."Hey you Jane right?" I saw the hater coming towards me. 'Oh no she means trouble walk away' I thought. I ignored her and I tripped over a bag and fell on the ground. I got up and got slapped and pushed toward the ground. "Why'd you do that?!" I shouted at her."  Because you and you'd friend ruined my life I was supposed to be a campus person but that never happened because of you!!" She shouted at me. So this is what this was about I thought. I mentally sweatdropped." Look we had to earn our subscribers not bribe them or lie!" I shouted in her face. She looked beyond pissed at me she grabbed my hair and pulled hard. When she let go I took my chance and grabbed her hair and pushed her. She got up and punched me in the stomach and pushed me hard. I didn't have the strength to fight back so I shielded myself from her and she started kicking me and I was curled up In a ball. I heard shoes squeaking and saw y/n I saw her dunning towards me that's the last thing I saw before blacking out.

Y/n's POV

I ran towards my friend in bruises I saw b/n kicking her hard until she passed out she smirked and walked away when she saw me. I ran towards y/n and hugged her crying." Y/n what happened?" Damon said walking towards me. I explained that b/n beat her up real bad but I wasn't there until the end. Damon looked worried and got up to go find the others and helped me find a hospital.

Don't die on me jade .

A/n: so how was that I cried while writing this but there are still 25 chapters left until the finale so bye  my beautiful crimson roses