New Books?

Well judging by the time you know what this means XD I'm working on some new books but, once I finish the books that I have now.
I will publish them one by one because I can't be overworking myself to the bone.

Yes I have finally found some inspiration and she is a wattpad user too she is also a friend plus don't thank me for now gaining writing inspiration thank her and her funny ideas.
that were really cool so show her some love and follow her she really deserves it even though I cause you guys trouble.

I just wanna thank you all and I might be working on the good ending for this book so make sure to check it out well once I'm done with it I'm already working on a trailer. So here are the covers for the new books!

Is this our happily ever after?

This is the good sequel to this book XD still working on it! XD

Boy in luv

This is a BTS x reader XD

There's more but, on these two I'm going to focus on is the good ending and the boy in luv book so..................

If you want to be in the BTS book with your bias comment down below but these guys listed are taken if they have a check mark But!

First come first serve!

Boys:

Jin: ✅ (he's my bias so nobody takes him O_o )
Taehyung: Open!
J-hope: open
Suga: opened
Rap monster: open
Junkook: open
Jimin: open

So....... That's all for now and I'm still working on a new chapter and all just watch out when I update