Silent Scream

A/n: sorry for not updating lately I've been dealing with so much drama between me and a certain friend so here's your new chapter

Jade's POV

" Y/n!!!!! " I shouted reaching out towards her. She smiled and passed out. " Jordan!! " I shouted crawling towards the door as b/n followed me towards the door. Before I could even reach it she closed it and grabbed the knife and twirled it with her fingers. "Let's see if you can survive even more in this death trap" she said with venom laced in her voice. My eyes widened I got up and ran towards the window and hid behind the curtains suddenly I saw the knife stab through the curtains. I ran out but triped over my feet. She smirked in satisfaction and raised the knife. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the pain to come but, it didn't. I saw her walk over to y/n.
'Oh heck no' I thought I ran in front of her and shielded her from the knife. ' Goodbye' I thought but before she could do anything I screamed loud enough for anyone to hear.

Suddenly doctors came running in grabbed her and put anesthesia into her bloodstream and she fell into the loopy gas situation. I broke down crying and held onto y/n. Jordan came in running and hugged me apologizing for everything. I didn't care anymore I won't talk to anyone unless my best friend came back Johnnie came in hugging her and broke down. "Please come back to us when you wake up" I thought then sleep took over and I passed out from lack of sleep and exhaustion.

Johnnie's POV

When I heard a bloodcurdling scream I knew that the girls were in trouble. I ran back inside the hospital and got as many doctor's as I could to help them out.
When they got b/n out I ran over to my y/n's passed out body. I broke down crying. " I didn't even get a chance to tell her that I love her and its all your fault Jordan!!" I pointed at jordan he looked down guilty of this whole thing. "You know that jade didn't lie but protected the hater instead of your girlfriend and her best friend" I shouted at him. I ran out with tears streaming down my face ' I'll stay even if it means till the day I die' I thought. I went back towards the room that y/n is in. I smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Y/n " I said with my tired voice and fell asleep next to her in the chair while holding her hand.

A/n: guys I literally got the feels while writing this but this is #23 of my countdown to the sequel to this book so excited comment down what your favorite thing about this book is mine probably is how you guys with your amazing and hilarious comments I love them