The funeral (Good Ending)

A/N: hello fellow readers you have met  your fate this is the last chapter and the sequel is almost out and i will post an authors note to the winner that will be in the story and win the other prizes. so here we go :D 

*Johnnies Pov*

When I saw B/N in y/n's room i grew angry and tried to throw her across the room to protect my beloved y/n but, She was too quick and so i had been kneed in the no-no zone and pushed to the other side with Jordan, Jeydon, and Bryan. i struggled to get up because my back hurt from landing on the three of them. I looked up to glare at her but, what she had done had made me so beyond pissed that i wanted to murder that b!tch. She had cut the cord that kept my y/n alive. My heart sank and my eyes held pure hatred.

I got up and ran towards her grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and, tackled her to the ground. i sat on her with all of my weight onto her and punched her several times in the face. i got off of her and, pulled her up by her hair and kicked her in the stomach and face. i used the last bit of my breath to grab her by the hair and push her face onto the floor.

Damon, Jordan, And Bryan had to pull me back from her before i murdered her. i saw the police take her away and a police officer came up to us. " hello are you y/n's friend's " the police asked we all nodded. "well b/n has sure caused you all some trouble well she wont anymore since she was under a lot of super vision. she had broke out now she is gonna have a death penalty" the other police officer said to all of us. we all sighed in relief.

I had disappeared from the group to say goodbye to my Y/n. i walked over to y/n and smiled with tears going down my face. "hey y/n its me Johnnie i wanted to say that i love you and that i'm sorry that i never got the chance to say it before but i love you even if your dead" i cry. i hug her lifeless body and leave her room. i sighed hoping that this should've happened to both of them instead of one of them.

----------------------------------------------Time Skip to the day of the funeral.----------------------------------------

* Y/n's Pov *

I heard music in the background and my cousin Andy singing The Mortcian's Daughter he only sings that during funerals i don't wanna open my eyes until i hear Johnnie's Voice .
i heard footsteps that sounded familiar but it wasn't just one pair of footsteps it was 7 pairs of footsteps. " hey Johnnie you hope she's watching you from above" i hear kyle said. i felt hot tears fall on me gently. " yeah i hope she is watching me" I heard Johnnie say. i finally have the strength to open my eyes and i saw them jump back. " Johnnie!!!!" i cry out sitting up. i also see the rest of My Digital Escape shocked to see me alive. " Y/N!!!!!!!" they shout all of them hugging me at once well basically a group hug.

i was crying when i hugged Johnnie because i missed him. "I love you too Johnnie" I said hugging him.