Hey..

I am very sorry to my dear reader but with these books and, others that I really want to work on. I wanna provide you my readers with new content to read and actually enjoy.

I may not be the best writer in the entire world but, I do want to provide stories you can Enjoy on my account, that you would take an intrest in.

But since my mental health is not in a stable situation. I am able to write this story , that I have written about this Fandom that I love To Death! But Since Im so focused on other things , I want to apologize to the readers who were most likely disappointed in the sequels..but!,  Yes I love reading the comments you all make.

So with that being said About the situation why I have been gone from writing for so long. I have AN IMPORTANT POLL AND JOB FOR YOU READERS THAT ARE LOYAL TO THIS BOOK!

There are Three options for this book and the sequels

1.) Rewrite this book so it'll make so much more sense
(it'll  also include a BOnus Chapter dedicated to you the readers!)

2.) Leave it as it is

And

3.) Delete these books

Im really Counting on your guys' votes. So that These books will actually be well written rather than be horribly written.

So with that

Let the voting session

Begin!!!

🎉 You've finished reading Please Dont Shut Me Out ||Johnnie Gilbert X Youtuber! Reader|| [UNDER EDITING] 🎉