She's Gone

Johnnie's POV

I miss her I haven't left my room or made any video's in a months. I haven't slept.
I haven't eaten or done anything but mope in my room while the others try and get me out of my room.
"JOHNNIE COME OUT NOW PLEASE SHE'S AWAKE!!!" Kyle shouted from the other side of the door. I ignored him.
The last time they said that she was still in her coma.
"I'm never coming out unless she's awake!!" I shouted to them. Y/n please wake up we all miss you even Jordan.

Kyle's POV

"JOHNNIE COME OUT NOW PLEASE SHE'S AWAKE!!" I shouted from outside the door.
" IM NOT COMING OUT UNLESS SHE'S AWAKE!" He shouted back.
I sighed and walked back to the rest of MDE.
"He won't come out unless we drag him out of there" Bryan said. I sat down next to jeydon.
"Well this was a sh!tty week" jeydon said with his arms behind his head.
I nodded and so did everyone else. Well at least we know he's still alive.
We all miss ya y/n get out of your coma so you can make Johnnie come out of his room.

---------Timeskip brought to you by a very drunk england------

Its been Six weeks and y/n still hasn't woken up yet.
Y/n how long you gonna take?
But , we shouldn't give up because we need to get to her before anything happens to her. Jordan turns on the t.v and the news comes on.

Reporter: there is news that a girl has broken out of her prison cell she is after a girl named y/n l/n and if you have any information please contact the police.

We all gasped and came up with a plan. Half of us would stay here and the other half would go protect y/n.
Jordan, Jeydon, and Bryan would stay with y/n. Shannon, Alex, and I would stay here and tell Johnnie to come out.
We all went to where we were supposed to go. We all banged on Johnnie's door pleading him to come out.
"I'm done with this moping around sh!t!!" I shouted breaking his door down. Johnnie jumped we all grabbed him and forced him into Damon's car.
We arrived at the hospital and ran towards y/n's room. Johnnie ran like the flash.
We all caught up to him and we were shocked to see Johnnie, And the others Injured. B/n was standing there smiling evily and cut the cord that kept y/n breathing.
"Noooooo you you b!tch why would you do this to her!" Johnnie shouted angrily. Johnnie grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and tackled her to the ground.
Johnnie punched her in the face, kicked her and left bruises and cuts on her.He got off of the b!tch and stood next to me and cried.
I patted his back and hugged him.
We all gave him a hug we knew that we had lost her.

Guys I'm sorry but this isn't the end of y/n . I got major feels during this chapter but hopefully the last chapter will satisfy you awesome readers! #3