Waking Up, Forgiveness and, Fights?

A/n: hair guys I'm not upset anymore and I'm back with another chapter sorry I laughed at how Savage your comment was. Besides that onwards

Jade's POV

All I saw was darkness and it was what surrounded me I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my side. I saw b/n and i screamed in pain. She smirked then I felt someone shaking me and calling my name.

I went towards the light and I opened my eye and saw Jordan with bloodshot eyes and his hair was messy and I saw the rest of MDE there too. I screamed and got out of the bed ripped out all of the stuff injected to me and ran out avoiding everyone's calls.
I heard someone running after me. I ran faster and got out of the ward and into some doctors along the way. I stumbled on my feet and held on the pole and walked slowly to the entrance of the hospital. My feet suddenly were lifted off the ground and I was being carried by Jordan?! I sighed and rested my head against his chest. When we got back to that room I was in the others came and hugged me pulling me away from Jordan.
I saw b/n in the corner smirking slightly and when the things were back in me I fell back asleep.

Y/n's POV

I sat next to jade while she fell back asleep. I looked horrible we had to cancel the meet and greet to come see jade. I frowned and a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked behind me and saw johnnie. I smiled and kissed his cheek he blushed 50 shades of red.
"Its all my fault because she's in here" Jordan cried holding her hand. "Jordan its not your fault but I can tell she forgives you and so do I so don't worry jordan she'll be fine" I reassured him.
We all soon left except me , jordan and b/n. Jordan fell asleep soon I felt sleepy but when b/n fell asleep I stood awake not trusting the person who hurt my friend here. I took a nap and I heard shuffling and squeaking.

I woke up and saw b/n with scissors about to cut the important thing for jade to live. I jumped and ran towards her and let out a battle cry. Jordan woke up and went to go find a doctor to help me. B/n faced me and picked up the scissors and tore off a piece of my shirt off. I tackled her and pinned her to the ground. I heard jade scream and got distracted.
I felt a sharp pain in my side and saw the scissors in my side. Jordan and the police came in and took her away while I blacked out. I heard someone calling me but I fell in the darkness. I'm sorry guys I failed.

A/n: hahahahhaha I'm so evil more cliffhangers but at least jade didn't die but comment what you want to happen

And this is #24 of my countdown.