The Funeral (Bad Ending)

A/n: I've decided you get to have different endings one that leads to the sequel and one that has a happy Ending.

Johnnie's POV

The day has come for her funeral. Jeydon is singing his song a garden in a drought. I looked down at my feet and let my tears fall.
I hear footsteps coming closer and it's Alex. She hugs me from behind. I turn around and hug her. She buries her face into my chest. I look around and see Jordan crying outside with a bouquet of lilies. I let go of Alex and go towards Jordan.

"She was a good person and I was horrible towards her I feel awful" he cried. I patted his back. "At least I got to say goodbye to y/n" I mumbled. He hugged me then put down the Lillie's. I smiled sadly then waved goodbye to jade and Jordan. I walked back towards y/n. 'Y/n if you ever get to wake up please be now I love you so much' I thought while tears rolled on my cheeks.
"Now a good friend will speak" the priest said handing me a microphone. "I know that y/n and jade wouldn't want us to be sad now they would want us to not mope around I still miss her and hope that a miracle happens to make her come back I know I haven't said this to her but, I love her even if it means that I will wait for her until the day I pass!" I say. I look back at her in the coffin. I sigh and hand the mic to Jordan. He starts making his speech about what happened to the both of our girls. I walk to y/n with my hands in my pockets. I take my hands out of my pockets and stroke her hair. "Even though your not here anymore y/n I want you to know that I still think your beautiful even if your lifeless I still love you" I cry and let my tears softly land on her cheeks. I hear a groan. A girly groan. I widen my eyes and see y/n move and covers her eyes from the light. 'She's alive!' I thought. I smiled and hug her and kiss her. I feel hands go to my chest and push me away. I'm confused what happened.

Y/n's POV

I see darkness and memories that that are blurry. I grab onto one and remember a name of my friend 'Jade' I thought. Suddenly I feel a tear or water on my cheeks. I try to open my eyes. I cover my eyes because of the light. I groan about the light. I open my eyes and see people with wide eyes and some that are shocked. Im suddenly pulled into a hug and being kissed by a boy. I freeze then push him away. "What's wrong y/n? its me Johnnie your boyfriend" The boy named Johnnie said. 'That seems familiar I know I've heard that somewhere" I thought. I shook my head. He and a few other people gasped. A girl with pink hair, another girl with green and black hair asked me if I knew them I shook my head. Then a boy with black hair that's was named 'Johnnie' asked me if I knew anybody. I shook my head. They gasped. "She has amnesia Bryan she doesn't remember me" I hear Johnnie say to the blonde male named Bryan. I stood up then stumbled. I asked a question that shocked them beyond and made them sad especially the light brown haired one.

"Where is Jade?" I asked.

"And Who Are You?"

Damn guys its finally over but I have a special chapter for an awesome reader and its gonna be up tomorrow. So you guys ready for the sequel I might need a co-author for the book 😅 well thank you guys so much for reading this hopefully you guys will love the mini trailer for the sequel that is awesome
Bye reader-chan I will update more.
💜✌ ~Awoken_Crimsonroses.