Johnnies Confession and Breakups

A/n: haiiiiiiiiiii guys I'm back outta of my depression and stuff. Your bully comes back and smirks then you get a call that's all I can say sorry but to the story
Written on December 31, 2015.
Re-Edited on July 21, 2017

Y/n's Pov

~ Dreamworld ~

I was back in my dream. I looked around and saw a grassy pathway. I stepped onto the grass and, I was in the Youtuber Tent?!
I looked around me and saw the signing about to start. I started signing and, made cheesy jokes with my fans. They either laughed or made more jokes.
Soon the hater was here.
"You Know they only kept you with them because of your fame!" She screeched.  I shook my head.
"N-No! That isn't true! They like me for Me!" I shot back angrily. She menacingly laughed.
"Oh sweet Naive little Y/n just is a wannabe Youtuber! Look shes Mad! Hah! Are you gonna hit me?" She spit with actual spit. I heavily sighed.
"You Know what I'll sign your things but! I won't let this bring me down!" I shouted and slapped her. She smirked and pushed me to the merch table and knocked everything down.
I was bloody and bruised. She laughed evilly and made fake cuts on herself. She pouted and cried. All of MDE looked at her then glared at me while she cried. They towered over my figure.
"Is THAT WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR FANS!? HUH Y/N! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER!" Shannon and Alex Screamed in my face. I blinked in confusion.
"WHAT THE HECK Y/N YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE NOT YOUR FRIENDS ANYMORE!" Jordan, Jeydon, Bryan, Damon, and, Kyle Yelled. I didn't realized that I cried silently. I looked at johnnie.
"What the Fuck I can't belive that I actually thought that I liked you but, you know what Your just A Real B!Tch Y/n Ya know that? But know I know that I HATE YOU Y/N " Johnnie shouted and pushed me away while my body hurt. They all laughed but stopped. They looked at me and screamed.

~ END of Dreamscape~

"HOLY CRAP!" I Shouted and hit my head on the ceiling. I groaned as I held my head in pain. I opened the curtain to my bunk to face a wild Damon who was holding in a laugh.
"Damon I'm gonna kill you!!" I shouted getting out of my bunk and I chased him out of the bus in my Pajamas. We ran across the busses for warped tour I caught him but ran outta breath.
"I'll kill ya later but not today" I panted while patting his back. We walked to the tents and set up the merchant and stuff. I saw Johnnie walking towards us looking annoyed. "Hey Johnnie what's up?" I say cheerfully trying to hide a blush. "Yeah it's good I guess" he replied while grabbing his merchandise and setting up then the others came by and helped.
When we were done the gates opened for warped tour. I saw fans running at the tent. I laughed but stopped because I saw the haters face clearly. It was my childhood bully b/n. She smirked when she saw me standing next to Johnnie .
I gulped and Alex noticed my nervousness.
"Hey its gonna be alright get used to it" she whispered and I nodded. When the 11th person in front of b/n was done she got a lot of stuff signed and other stuff.
When she came to me she growled lowly so no one could hear except Jade who had superhearing somehow and looked at me.
B/n smirked when everyone looked away. She slapped herself and pushed me down the hill knocking my merch and the table with me on the ground hurt sent started crying and told Jordan the 'truth' about what happened. The rest of MDE came running towards me. My face was bruised with my arms and legs cut and a bleeding lip. I groaned in pain and held my head.
"Y/n don't Die on us please don't I love you please don't go someone help !!!" Johnnie shouted and cried onto my hand . Soon Damon and Jordan came with the first aid with b/n. She smirked and soothed johnnie with her act.
I on the other hand was held down by the others kicking and screaming in pain on the bus. After they bandaged me up they asked me what happened. I looked at jade for help she nodded.
"Well that girl that is ' soothing and calming down' Johnnie is the person that pushed down y/n and slapped herself to make it look like y/n is a bad person and I saw this happen" she explained hugging me while I winced. Out of no where b/n popped out of no where and lied to them saying that
' I slapped her for no reason and that she was scared that I tripped and made it look like she pushed me?!' That was a total big fat lie.  Jordan looked at us with a confused face.

"Is this True? Don't lie to me.." He whispered. I looked at him and, shook my head as if i said 'no'. He looked at his lover while she shook her head. He sighed and, looked in the direction of the girl and ours. He looked down and sighed heavily making his decision.
"I dont care if your fan pushed you down the hill Y/n.. but, manipulating my own girlfriend making her believe that bullcrap?!" He growled. I blinked in shock and stepped back.
"B-But.. Jordan.. shes.."
"No! You Be Quiet! I'm Talking Here!" He cut her off shouting at her. She flinched and, backed away from his figure.
"You Know What! We're Taking A Break!" He yelled pushing her roughly. Gasps were heard from the rest of the group.
"Jordan leave her out of this she's just trying to calm you down.." I defended. He glared in my direction.
"AND YOUR EVEN WORSE THAN MY NOW EX-GIRLFRIEND! THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT A FAN YOU... YOU... YOU BITCH!" He Screeched in my face. I flinched. He hugged and pushed us out of the bus and we were left at the location of Warped Tour. 
I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.
"Damn he's stubborn as a mule" I mumbled. I heard a silent sniffle come from my friend beside me.  He asked why and I explained and looked at jade and nodded.
Me and jade hugged him and ran to the room that me and her are now staying in.

Well I cried for a lot of hours on this so comment what should happen next cuz I have no more Ideas