0.1 | Introduction

Oh my Lordy, I'm trying to correct spelling mistakes hahaha fucking cringeeeeeee

Finally I am here, New Jersey I have been so excited to come here.
Ever since I was a junior I always wanted to come here I don't know why it just felt right.

I went into a coffee shop and ordered two coffees, one for me and one for Daniel.
Kate💕~ babe I got us coffee where do u wanna meet?

I instantly got a reply from Daniel,

Daniel😘~ meet at the gym ily

Kate💕~ see u then ilyt x

"Two frapuchinos [i can't spell😂] with whipped cream" called a woman from the counter.
I payed for the coffees and walked out and into my car. I drove to campus.

I locked my car and made my way to the gym.
As I was turning the corner my eyes came onto the worst sight I could've seen.

Daniel was making out with some fake slut.
(Wowwwww I was a bad bitch with that language)

I dropped the coffees, Daniel broke the kiss and his face dropped when his eyes met mines,
"Babe I can explain"
'Don't fucking babe me how could you'

I bit my lip cause I didn't want to cry in front of him.

"Babe it was nothing, I love yo..
'BULLSHIT Daniel, if you loved me then you wouldn't of sucked the sluts face off'
"Shes NOT a slut" why the fuck is he standing up for her. He soon realised what he said
"Kate"
'You know what fuck you' I stormed off.
I went to the dormitories and I looked for my room.

122....123...124...here 125 I put my key into hole and unlocked the door.
In this college boys and girls share rooms which I think is weird and good at the same time.

I walked into see a mess of a room ugh I think I am sharing with a boy. I put my bag under my bed and started to tidy the mess of a room.

~~About two hours later~~~

finally the room was cleaned damn that boys sure does love pizza there was like 6 boxes.
I sat on my bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I felt sleep take over my eyes.

Okay so that's the intro hope you liked it.