0.8 | old friends

Kate

I made my way to the cafeteria with Alex.
'Where will we sit?' I ask her as we look at the tables.

"Jack normally gets a table over here" she starts walking to the end of the hall.

We see jack wave us over and we walk towards him before sitting down.
"Hey fuckers"

'Love you too Jack' I laugh before getting up to get food.

It's been 4 days since me and Grayson kissed. We haven't talked since and we just avoid eachother.
Maybe he regrets it

"Next!" I walk over and ask for an apple. I wasn't really hungry today.

I walk back to the table and sit back down listening to Jack and Alex's conversation.

"So we're going to the party" Jack asks Alex.

"We may aswel"

'What you talking about?' I look to Alex who smirks back at me.

Back at Alex's dorm room

'Alex I am not wearing that!' I look at the tiny piece of clothing.

"Why not" she complains.

'It's to revealing' I say to her and she groans "you have an amazing figure for fuck sake don't let it go to waste"

'Do u have anything just a bit longer' I ask her and she turns back to her wardrobe.

'Your fucking wearing this' she throws a black dress to me and a pair of black heels.

I go back into my dorm and I see Grayson on his phone.

'Hey' he doesn't look up from his phone. 'Jesus Christ' why the fuck is he not taking me on.

'Look I don't know why the fuck your not talking to me okay, I don't care if you do or not but I would atleast like to know why' he looks up at me.

"Just leave me alone" is he fucking serious.

'Go and fuck your bitch' I slam the door and head to the bathrooms.

I wash my face before getting changed from my sweats into the black dress.
I slip on the heels before walking back to Alex's room.

I open the door to see Alex straightening her hair. "Damn Kate" I blushed and she went back to her hair.

'Could you do my makeup?' I ask her and she nods.

An hour later

"Finished" Alex says as she puts down the lipstick.

I turn to the mirror and look at myself.
I actually look good.

Alex lifts her phone and her purse and we head to my dorm room as I forgot my key.

I opened the door to seen Grayson still on his bed.
He looked up and stared at me.

'I'm getting my key' I say as I grab the key and walk out without stopping to hear what he was going to say.

"Woah what's up with you?" Alex looked at me as we got in the car.
'Meandgraysonkissesandhehasnttalkedtomesinceit' I say fast so Alex can't hear.