0.2 | Him

~~~His PoV~~~
I was in Ryan's room when some blonde chick came up to me with her thirsty ass.
"hey babe" when the fuck did I go with her.
'I think you are mistaking me from someone else' she looks so fake, her fake eyelashes are like 5 metres long.Wait..how the fuck do I know what fake eyelashes are like.
"Why don't we go somewhere more private"she raised and eyebrow trying to be sexy.
'How bout...no' I get up and say bye to Ryan who was drunk off his ass.
"Grayson..where the fuck do you think your going" Ryan tries to pull me back to the couch.
'I'm gonna go back to my room'
"Oh ok, wonder if you've got some chick in your room"
'Maybe' I wonder if I do, I hope she's hot.
I walk to my room and open the door to see my room tidy "what the fuck" I look around and I see that my room mate I don't know her name sleeping on her bed.
I can't see her face but her body looks nice.
I sit on my bed and close my eyes to get to sleep...

"Aaaaaaaagh" I heard a scream and I work up to see that girl shaking ind crying.
'A-are you okay'
"Sorry I woke you" she started sobbing heavily, I got up and walked over to her bed "hey it's okay,I'm here for you" I tried to calm her down.
"I'm so sorry, I'm such a mess, maybe that's why he cheated" she said the last part quiet thinking I didn't hear her.
'No your not he's just a stupid fucker' she giggled.
'You sure your okay' I was really worried for her.

~~~Kate's PoV~~~
"You sure your okay" he said with worry on his face, I don't know his name.
'Yeah I'll be fine sorry for waking you, just had a nightmare'
Flashback to dream
I was walking with Daniel cause we were going on a date to the beach. I was wearing a loose tank top with blue high wasted shorts and a pair of red converse. My brown hair was up into a high pony tail and I put a red bandana around it. I had lipgloss on cause we might be going into the water so I had a bikini under my clothes.
"Babe stay here I need to get something" what is he getting. I sat on a bench which was close and checked my phone.
A man with a hood over his head came over "get the fuck up NOW" he pulled me up and showed me that he had a gun in his pocket.
"Scream and your dead" he grabbed my are and dragged me along until a black van pulled up and a man with a mask over his head threw me into the back.
The doors open the man with the mask pulls me out of the van and into a house. I look and see that my wrists are tied together.
'What do you want with me money? I'll get you money'
"Shut up bitch it's up to the boss and what he does to you"
What does he mean by does. The man with the gun came over with a cloth and put it near my mouth 'Why are you doing this' I say with a faint voice because I was on the edge of tears.
"Just my job" and with that he puts the cloth up against my mouth and I feel my eyes closing.
That's when I woke up screaming a bit too loud cause I woken the boy I am sharing a room with.
He was being so caring asking if I was okay, I said I had a nightmare but I didn't say what it was about but I just didn't want to tell him.
"Do you know what my mom always did if I ever had a nightmare when I was younger?" He says with a smirk.
'What' he came closer and lifted the comforter and got into my bed and put his arm around me. I put my head on his chest and damn this boy has abs. Before I could say anything my eyelids were becoming heavy again and I saw the room turn to darkness. I was asleep.

~~~Grayson's PoV~~~
She was sleep in seconds and I still didn't get her name. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

3 comments and 5 votes for an update.
Thanks for reading.