1.4 Grease Changes People

Kate

"What do you mean you have never seen it before" I say gobsmacked at the fact that the boys have never watched grease before. How can they have never seen it. It's fucking perfection.

I always had a special place in my heart for grease. Me and my mom would watch it when I was younger and sing along and I even dressed up as kenickie one year at Halloween. Yeah I know "why not sandy or Rizzo. No. Kenickie is the best. And will always be the best"

"We have never watched it" Grayson laughs as we walk downstairs with blankets and pillows and Ethan is in the kitchen getting some food for the life changing experience they will be facing that is watching grease.

"I'm so excited to see it again it's been like a year" I laugh to myself at the memories which was like an annual thing for me and my mom, we always had a 'grease day' where we would just watch grease all day long and it was amazing, it was one of the ways me and my mom connected which we didn't in many levels but grease made us both like bestfriends it was bizarre.

I find the film and have it ready as Ethan walks down stairs and plops down to the left side of the couch.

The three of us snuggle up in the blankets and I push a strand of my frizzy hair behind my ear and press play and soon enough the opening cartoon appears and I am already zoned into the tv facing us.

I pull my blanket up to my neck and I lean my head on the pillow which I placed on Grayson shoulder and Ethan moves his head onto mines, as if we were dominoes.

.....

"Cheer up. A hickey from Kenickie is like a hallmark card" I recite my favourite line in the whole movie and Grayson snickers and shakes his head while smiling.

I grin and keep watching while lifting my hand out of the warmth that is under my blanket and I grab a mars bar and begin munching it enjoying my self 257%.

"I don't even get why he is a character." Ethan chirps and I turn my head instantly about to slap him.

"Are you for real?"

"He's not even good looking"

Who does he think he is bullying my childhood crush. Other than Rodrick from diary of a wimpy kid because I found him really cute too and still do. I don't know if that is weird or not.

"Neither are you but I don't complain"

Grayson starts laughing and then realise that I offended him also and I say that he is the nicer looking twin getting a jealous look from Ethan before writing on my notes in my iPhone that I was only joking unless he said that Kenickie was beautiful. Which he never did by the way. Blind bitch. Can't see true beauty.

"What the fuck. That's the shitest ending I've ever seen. What about Rizzo. She's fucking pregnant. And why is sandy wearing black now. Kate there needs to be another one. We are watching it right now before I have a breakdown! What is that shit." Ethan groans at the ending as the credits roll along the screen Grayson laughs and rubs his eyes before excusing himself and heads for bed.

"Goodnight sleepy bones" I smile at him and he flashes a grin and continues to leave the basement.

"So. Is there a second one or not?" An impatient Ethan asks.

"There is but it's really horrible because it isn't the original cast" I say and Ethan's face goes to a shade of disappointment.

"Well what are we going to do now" he pauses for a second before grinning.

He best be thinking of a film or I will cry.

Before he hints anything I suggest that we watch prison break and he nods before wrapping his arm around me and I bury myself into the crook of his neck and we both begin to watch the very first episode of prison break and surely enough sleep decided to arrive in my eyes and I peacefully accept it and drift off.

"You're incredible."

"Good morning kaaate, eeeeethan wakey wakey kiddywinkles"

"Grayson I love you but shut up right now before I beat the shit into you" I feel vibrations at the back of my neck and listen to Ethan raspy voice and can't help but smile to myself at how grumpy he is.

  I groan at the brightness that I am seeing even though my eyes are still shut.

"That's no way to speak to me, your girlfriend wouldn't like that tone of voice" Grayson chimed and I feel Ethan's arm tense at my waist and I wonder if we both fell asleep like this cause I feel like I'm crushing him, Im basically on top of him.

"Gray shut up. Right now please" his voice is muffled and soon enough I hear footsteps after a laugh of course and the door gently closes.

I re position myself so I am at the side of Ethan not on top of him and my head is in the crook of his neck somehow.

I smile and say morning without opening my eyes because I will for sure go blind.

"How did you sleep" Ethan says with his voice now clearer as I am not physically stoping him from breathing.

"Eh fine" I shrug my shoulders and he lifts his head and I look at him taking a second for my eyes to adjust.

"What?"

"Well you seemed to have had a good sleep, seemed comfortable too"

I blush and bury my face until Ethan takes my hands away and gently kisses my cheek.

"Guess What" he smiles

What is this boy up to?

I look at him waiting for his answer.

"I like grease"

"Do you think Kenickie is beautiful?" I grin at him waiting for his smart answer.

"I think Kenickie is the most beautiful person ever." He smirks and I do the unexpected and before I know it my lips are on his.

What can I say. Grease changes people. It really does...

OOOOO THEY KISSED AND GREASE IS MY SHIT UGHHHHH I LOVE T SO SO SO SO MUCH ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Hope you enjoyed.

Hugs and kisses and a good luck wishes xoxo