0.5 | wait you have a twin

Grayson's PoV~~~
After the whole thing last night, it's weird I've kissed her but I still don't know her name.

Eth🖕🏻~ dude hurry up, how long does it take you do get ready.

I reply to Ethan's text

Grayson🖕🏼~ shut the fuck up I'll be a Ryan's room in 10 mins

I put my phone away and got up from my bed.
The girl was on her phone, nows my chance to ask her name.
'Hey.. Um I was wondering. What's your name' fuck Grayson why are you so awkward.
She looked at me and laughed.
'I said that out loud didn't I'
She nodded her head and smiled.
"I'm Kate and no your not awkward"
I smiled at her and she looked back at her phone.
'You got Twitter or something'
"Yeah it's kate_xx"
I took out my phone and opened my Twitter app.
I searched up her name and I followed her account.
I looked at her profile picture and it was her and a dude kissing.
Woah... Well then she cheated
Maybe it's an ex or something.
*************

Kate's PoV~~~
So I found out the boys name, Grayson. I keep thinking that I've heard that from somewhere.
Probably just my imagination.
I grabbed some clothes and walked out to the bathrooms.
I got changed into a pair of acid wash jeans that fit my curves and a black vest top, I don't need to dress up.
I walked over to the sinks and do a little makeup.
After I did my brows cause they gotta be on fleek at all times.
Two girls came in and started talking.
A blonde haired girl who was wearing shorts that we're halfway up her ass with 5 inch heels, wtf this is college not a club.
"So then Grayson walks up to me and hugs me from behind" I got a feeling in my stomach when I heard that, I'm probably just hungry or something.
The brunette beside her who isn't as badly dressed.
"But Chloe doesn't he have a girl roommate?" Oh well I wonder what they are gonna talk about.
"He won't cheat on me with an ugly pig like that" I balled my fists whilst I listened to their conversation about me.
"I don't think she's that bad, I seen her around and she's pretty"
I like her.
"Listen to me Sam, you do not compliment other girls. And if you do your secret will be told to everyone on this campus"
Who shit in her cereal this morning.
I heard the door open and close so I moved out from the stall. The brunette was still there but she had watery eyes.
'Are you okay?' She looks at me and nods her head.
"Chloe didn't mean to call you a pig she's just a-
I cut her off, 'bitch' we both laughed.
'I'm kate'
"Sam" I think I found a friend.
************
I was walking to my history class when I saw Grayson walking with
Some other guys, I ran up to him to ask if he was dating Chloe.
I tapped his shoulder and he turned around and looked at me strangely "what" wow harsh
'Are you dating Chloe' he balled his fists a little "no I'm not into sluts like her"
'She said she was dating you though'
"Kate!!!" I turned my head to see Grayson running up to me, wait wasn't I talking to Grayson there now.
He stood beside the boy who looked identical to him.
"What's up" I was so confused
"Oh I forgot to tell you, this is Ethan my twin" great he has a twin.
'Sorry, I'm Kate' I looked at the floor in embarrassment.
"It's cool, Ethan by the way" he smiled at me and may I say that both of the twins jawline were, just woah.
I smiled back at him and focused on what I was talking about but I couldn't remember.
'Well I gotta go it was nice meeting you Ethan'
"You too Kate" he smiled and a feeling erupted in my stomach, stop Kate he doesn't like you and never will.

***************(I cutting school because it takes ages to write)

I started to head back to my room to get ready because alex asked me if we wanted to go to the cinema to watch the new James bond film. I cant wait cause 007 is bae I wonder if it will be as good as Skyfa- "hey bitch" I laughed at jack as he came closer to me 'are you going to the cinema with me and Alex?' I asked him. "obvs Daniel Craig is ma boo" we both started laughing and i unlocked the key to my door to fine Grayson and that bitch Chloe. 'sorry' i was closing the door but jack stopped me and walked on in. "dude could you get the fuck out!" jack looked at Grayson "don't fucking talk to me like that, im doing you a favour who would want to fuck that" i had to hold in m laughter at jacks comeback. Chloe got up with the blankets on her and was going to change but jack stopped her, "you could walk completely naked than wasting your time on getting dressed cause it doesn't make a different" which led to Chloe storming out thank god i thought to myself.

'sorry about that im just getting a pair of clothes' Grayson didn't look to happy "well you could've came back I was busy" does he really think he can talk to me like that 'well listen here, this is also my room so I will not wait for you to be done with your little sessions here so take your slut somewhere else' wow Kate who knew you could get that rude.

Grayson just looked at me as if i was a alien or something.

Grayson's Pov~~

damn she's hot, shut the fuck up Grayson you have Chloe, she is not gonna stop whining about this.

sorry i haven't updated in a while but i have got a lot of schoolwork to do and its a painin the behind if im honest.

make my day and vote an share this book please.