0.6 | Art

Ethan

Kate seems cool. I might talk to Grayson about her. I think I like her, I don't know.
"Hey bud" Ryan walked up to me and we did a man hug. 'Hey' we started walking to our art class. We got there and both walking inside and made our way to the back of the class and took our seats.
Kate walked in and sat beside Adam, when did she take this class. I got up and walked towards her and sat down in Adams chair. 'Hey' she looked up from her notepad and smiled "Hi Ethan"
'When did you start this class?'
"This is my second lesson in art" she went back to her drawing and I looked at it.
Woah, she is good at drawing people.
"That's amazing" she laughed and looked at me "I'm serious it is"
'Thanks I don't think I'm good at it though' "can I see more of your drawings?" She smiled, her smile is perfect. Everything about her is perfect.
"Can you get off my chair" I looked up to see Adam, I hate that dude so much.
I got up and walked back to my chair. "Bro she's hot" Ryan said but I didn't pay attention I just looked at Kate.

Kate

Ethan is so nice I didn't think he would be like that but you don't judge a book by its cover I guess. Adam kept putting his han on my thigh 'stop'
he looked at me and put his hand up higher 'stop it now' I tried to get away from his grip but it was useless he was too strong for me.
'Stop!' I screamed at him and he slapped me on my left cheek. I fell back and onto the ground hitting my head hard against the concrete floor. Around me went blurry and a figure came closer to me and threw punches at Adam. I was picked up bridal style and carried out of the classroom.
So much can happen when a teacher is late.

Ethan

I was drawing a sketch when Kate screamed 'stop' my eyes darted to her and Adam slapped her across the face I bolted to Adam and connected my fist with his nose hearing a crunch noise. That fucker deserves it for hurting Kate. Ryan picked up Kate and ran out of the classroom and to the nurses room. Adam threw a punch and got me in the eye. I tackled him to the ground and punched him repeatedly until I was pulled off of him. Mr. Ormsby looked at the both of us with a glare and sent us both to the principle.

I sat there not knowing if Kate was okay if not. Adam was in the office talking to the principal and I was waiting outside. I looked at my bruised knuckles and saw a little blood. I never thought I could get that violent.

Adam walked out and stormed off and the principal called me inside. I got up and went in and plopped onto a chair.
"Mr Dolan can you tell me what happened." He shot daggers at me with his eyes. 'Adam hurt my friend and I hurt him' I simply replied. "Who was this friend" 'Kate' I don't know her last name only her first.
"What room does she stay in?" The same as graysons. '125' she typed into her computer. "Ah Kate Smith one of our new students" I looked up at her 'is she okay, she hit her head on the floor'
"She is at the nurses office you can go and check on her" 'thank you miss' I got up from the uncomfortable plastic chair and walked out of the office and ran to the nurses room.