1.3 | Crowned Couple

LOONG CHAPTER WHOOP WHOOP

I scrolled through Instagram looking for inspiration of makeup that I will try to do for the dance.

I decided that I'm going to do 'flower power' and I asked Ethan and he seemed down with it.

Alex had given me the pink flared trousers and instead of the white crop top I decided to buy a tie dye top and a white bandana. I would pair the outfit off with some bright yellow vans that my aunt got me for Christmas one year.

I love stop scrolling at an eye look which is mainly yellow, with some orange buildup in the crease with thick ass eyeliner... I like it!

I put my phone down and decide to socialise with Alex.. which led to us shouting out lyrics to the 1975.

About 6 songs in I feel my phone vibrate but I'm enjoying myself too much to care about who it came from.

From Ethan: Is it okay if we get food before going to the party?

From Ethan: I like eating food

From Ethan: Kate.

From Ethan: Hey i have a joke for you, what does a nosey pepper do?

From Ethan: It gets jalapeño business

From Ethan: HAHAHAHAHA IM SO HILARIOUS

From Ethan: Answer meeeeeeee

From Ethan: please

From Ethan: pretty please

From Ethan: with a cherry on top?

To Ethan: Your so needy damn...

From Ethan: took you long enough 😑

To Ethan: well I was being singing chocolate with Alex

From Ethan: well when ur done, answer my question and FaceTime me cause I'm bored.

To Ethan: you're. Wait where are you?

From Ethan: you didn't just correct me. Rude oh and I'm at my aunts with gray

To Ethan: oh tell her I said hi, I'll FaceTime you when I get back, about 10 mins okayyy

I change the boring name to something genius before locking my phone again and tune into the song Cinderella by Mac Millar that is quietly playing on the radio as Alex taps her fingers on the steering wheel. The silence is comfortable and peaceful.

We soon pull up to our building and I grab the bags of clothes from the back seat.

'...hello?'

The screen of my phone suddenly shows a smiling Ethan with a Grayson who is munching cereal in the background.

"Kaaaaaaaate, how are your vocal chords?" He talks down the line and his voice seems a lot lower and raspy than it usually is.

He couldn't have just woken up. Lazy ass.

'Amazing, have you got your costume yet?' His eyes widen at the question and Grayson smirks in the background smugly.

"That's what I forgot!" He runs his empty hand through his messy hair before getting up whilst still on the phone.

"Retard" I hear a voice calling from the background with Grayson's contagious laugh erupting in the background.