1.1 | Earned $50

HI GUYS IM IN IBIZA RN AND IM GOING  TO BE ADDING AT LEAST 400 WORDS EVERYDAY SO EXPECT CHAPTERS!!!!!

Grayson

"So then the woman starts screaming and I look at her and say 'sorry, I thought u were one of my friends' and she was like 'it's fine but I don't think my underwear are anymore' and I swear I fell to the ground" jack says while rubbing his head as he is telling us a story.

Me and Aaron are laughing and I look over and see Ethan eat some of Kate's fries... oooo boy ur dead. Good luck with that shit

I laugh at the look Kate gives Ethan back and I turn back to our conversation smile to myself.

These are some amazing people.

Ethan- my twin and my best friend for god knows how long

Aaron- someone I trust with everything

Jack- so humble and funny to talk to

Alex- although she doesn't show it she is really sweet

And then there's Kate...

Beautifu- I mean really really funny and chill and perfe- Grayson stop Jesus what is wrong with you.

"What are you gonna do about it"

"This"

I see Kate and Ethan both run out and I see the huge smile on her face. What did she do?

The 4 of us carry on finishing our food before getting up and leaving when we saw Ethan carrying Kate over her shoulders.

Shit I feel a little bit sick, maybe I ate too fast I don't know

Alex was on the phone with someone and kept smiling and blushing... ooooooooooo I know what's going on there.

"Ethan let me down you shit head" Kate laughs.

"After calling me shit head? Don't think so" he carries on walking with us as we head off in some direction.

20 mins later

Kate was walking ahead with Alex and jack, probably talking about some random shit.

"Remind me to never take Kate's food"

"That's was a pretty dangerous move man"

'Wait what did u eat?'

"A burger?"

'That was a dangerous mooooove'

"Grayson your jokes suck ass" Ethan laughs slightly

"I don't get it"

'He had a burger... beef as in cow. Cow goes moo. Dangerous mooooooo-ve' I look at Aaron and watch his eyes widen when he finally understands.

"You're an idiot" he laughs

'You were the one who didn't get it, who's laughing now... bitch'

"Oh shut up I'm just tired"

We keep on walking towards a junction which leads to the beach or a trail.

"Guys which way?" Jack asks and points to the signs

"Beach sounds good to me" Aaron stretches.

"No I don't get service go the trail" Alex whines

'Kate, which way?'

She looks at me and smiles slightly before her face fills with deep concentration.