1.0 | Headaches

Kate

I wake up to a sharp pain in my head, fuck meeeeeee
I groan as I get up from my bed and stumble to the desk where I look for paracetamol.

After realising that there isn't any there I do a kind of dance in frustration and slap the desk.

Me being a retard wakened Grayson and he laughs at my frustration.

"Why aren't u dying" I say when I look at him all bright eyed and bushy tailed

"I didn't drink much" he shrugged and I stare at him remembering that he had a solo cup in his hand the whole night.

"Kate, it was waterrrrr" he smiled and I groan and go back over to my bed before slamming into it.

"Do you have any classes today?" I mumble into the pillow and wait for Grayson to respond.

No answer. 

I speak a bit louder and there was no reply.

I turn around slowly to- "AHHHH"

"Grayson you bitch" I scream after jumping around 5 ft in the air after being scared.

"Technically I'm not, that's a female dog" he says with a smug smirk on his face.

"Fight me"

"When and where ?"

I roll my eyes and decide to go to a chemist to get paracetamol.
As I was about to leave the room Grayson stops me and asks where I'm going.

'To the chemist, wanna come? We can get food on the way there?' I say while lifting my toothbrush and then my keys from last nights jeans.

"1. Yes I will come cause I want food. 2. Your still intoxicated soooo I will drive"

Smart ass

I wait outside the room for Grayson and he comes out wearing sweatpants and a loose shirt.

I stare at him. That nasty ass thinks he's not brushing his teeth

"Whaat" he laughs and then realises that I'm waving my toothbrush around.

"Ooooo. Whoops"

~~~~~~

I take out my phone and decide to make a group chat.

Message-
Me, MaBish💙, Asswipe, Aaron, Farthead

Me
Guyssss

Asswipe
Kate I'm right beside u.
Be social

Me
I'm asking them a
question thooo.

Fartface
What's wrong?

MaBish💙
Sup people I don't know

Me
Okay text ur name
so everyone knows
who is who

Asswipe
Grayseeeeen

Fartface
Ethan

Asswipe
Also known as E-tee-wee-tee

Fartface
Shut up Grayson

Aaron
I'm Aaron?

MaBish💙
I'm Alex. So late what's up?

Me
Who wants to
get food?
Me and gray are
gonna go get
paracetamol