0.3 | Alex and jack

Grayson's PoV~~~

*beeeep *beeeeeeeeeep 'fuck sake' I try to get up and realise that a small fragile body is laying across me.
I smiled to myself and carefully got up without waking her.
I throw on a shirt and walk out to go to the bathrooms.

Kate's PoV~~~
I woke of to me phone buzzing, I checked it and opened a text a hot from one of my best friends.
Tyler🐢~hey gurlllll, how's uni.
I texted him back
Me~ good need to get ready for classes soon byeeeee ttyl xx
I got up from my bed and remembered last night and that boy.
I got a crop top and some black leggings. It's cold in New Jersey so don't blame me if I ain't wearing shorts and skirts.
I got dressed and put on my white converse low cuts.
I wonder where he went. I get up and walk out with my phone and toothbrush to brush my teeth.
On my way to the bathrooms I seen the boy, I walked up to him 'hey'
"Um hi" he started to walk away lien he never seen me before. Okay then, I get to the girls bathrooms and go in and brush my teeth.
~~~~
Right now I'm in 1st lesson which is history, it's so boring.
I mean I like history but Mr green is just taking the piss.
He will make up the stupidest jokes and laugh his ass off at them. And then he thinks that we can work 100mph.
"Kate what is the answer, you must know it since you aren't paying attention"
'Um...'
"See that is what I call a busybody, Kate here thinks she is better than everyone on this classroom." All I did was get a answer wrong.
"What Kate needs to do is get her head out of her ass and start paying attention"
"Sir all she did was get an answer wrong" yes I agree wait what. Who stood up for me.
"Well then alex. How would the both of you like a detention" wow he is an ass.
The bell went and I thanked God.
I got my bag and started to walk to my next class until the girl who backed me up came over to me.
"He sure did have his knickers in a twist" I laughed at her joke cause it was kinda true.
'Ano right, I'm Kate'
"Alexia but if you call me that I will kill you, no offence"
'Alex then'
"Yep" we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways to class.
I walked into my second lesson which was art, I love art. I think it is great, you can do whatever you want whichever way you want it. Nobody can say it is done wrong cause they didn't have the idea to do it, only you.
I walked in to see an old man with a shirt to small for him with shorts and socks with sandals. He sure has fashion sense.
"Okay class, welcome to art. My name is Mr ormsby and I will be making your brains explode with creativity"
"Take a seat and I will do the role"
He started calling names.
"Kate smith"
'Here' I put my hand up so he could see me.
Kate take a seat beside Adam.
I looked around the room and saw a boy who was cute I'm not gonna lie smirking at me.
I walked over and sat beside him.
"Hey babe"
'I'm not your babe'
"Awe come on baby girl you know you want this" is he taking the piss or something.
~~~~~
Finally the day was over and I can get some rest. I didn't think my first day would be so stressful.
I walked over to my room and heard moaning from inside.
Are you fucking kidding me.
I checked my phone and rang Alex
Phone conversation~
A-hey what's up
K-nothing much just my room mate is fucking some slut in my room.
A- come meet me at the bathrooms and we can go to my room
K-I actually love you
A-who doesn't
The line went dead and I changed Alex name.
I made my way to the bathroom and seen Alex.
"Hey gurl"
'Hai bish' even though I only met Alex today I feel like we were best friends for years.
"Let get going" I followed her to her room.
"Welcome to room a la Alex"
"And Jack" that must be her room mate.
'Hi' "hey" he seems pretty cool.
"I'm gay, so I won't be some creep" I choked on some air when he blurted that out.
'Um... Okay'
"That was pretty wierd" he laughs
"Guys what about a movie"
'Yassss'
We sit on Alex's bed and put on toy story cause why the fuck not.
I can tell already that these two are going to be ma bishs.