0.4 | names

Kate's PoV~~~
Last night Alex and Jack let me stay in their room. We watched some movies and both of them were passed out. I got up from the floor and let myself out, I walked over to my room and opened the door to see men's clothes all over the floor.
'Get up and clean this shit!' I shouted at my room mate.
He groaned and turned his back to me.
'I swear to god if you don't get this cleaned I will slice your balls off you u can't fuck anymore'
As soon as I finished what I was saying he turned around and looked at me worryingly.
"Please don't tell me you" I cut him off ' yes I heard some girl or boy cause I don't fucking know shouting out loud, and I quote ' your so good at this' now let's get things straight. Don't EVER have sex with a girl in the same room as a girl" he looked at me and started laughing.
I gave him a look and he stopped.
"Did anyone tell you that your cute when your angry" I felt my cheeks heat up and then realise that he had sex with a girl a few hours ago.
'I'm going to sleep, this better be cleaned in the morning'
I sat on my bed and realised that I don't have pyjamas on 'fuck'
"What's up"
'I forgot pyjamas' he looked at me.
'What?'
"You do know that your bag is under your bed"
'Yeah but I'm too lazy' he laughed and got up not remembering that he was butt naked.
My face was turning purple from laughter.
"Well then..." I calmed down but was still finding it hard to breath.
'I didn't see anything don't worry' he stopped and looked at me sadly. what did I do now
"its not that small is it" I bursted  out laughing.
'no I mean I didn't see anything caue I didn't look' his face lightened up and he sat on the edge of his bed and put on boxers (and btw I wasn't looking I hid my head in the pillow).
"here" he threw me a white shirt, I looked at him like I was from some other planet.
"wear it, don't worry it wont eat you" he joked and I got up and playfully hit him. he screamed like he was hurt.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PUSSY" shouted someone from next door, we both brusted out laughing then realised that I cant go to the bathrooms to get changed.
'um...' I looked at him and raised my eyebrow at him. "oh sorry" he turned around to look at the wall.

Grayson's Pov~~~

we laughed and I realised that there was something special about this girl, I need to find out her name.
'im grayson by the way' I said still looking t the wall, ididnt get a response and I started to get worried.
'are you okay' I looked around to see the girl on the floor in a ball.  I jumped up and ran over to her.
her beautiful skin was really pale... wait what the heck am I thinking
i looked into her eyes and  was beyond worried. she looked back at me and i quess the moment was right cause we both started to lean in..... an i still don't even know her name....

what do you think, pretty pease comment and vote so i know that you are enjoying it.

i am off for a long eekend so hopefully i wil update soon.

thank you all so much for reading.

last night i had a dream and it will be apart of te book cause i think its a good ida for the book