1.2 | Meeting A Parent

Please read the authors note at the end it will is important and will help understand this mess of a book.

Kate

I wake up to the shitty Marimba of my alarm.

Wednesday. Few more days of shit hole at least it's the last week until Halloween break

Grayson stirs in his bed before finally yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Morning" his voice is raspy and damnnnnn.

'How'd u sleep, winner?'

A smile appears on his face as he remembers that he won at no carting.

"What can I say, I am a champion" he says and I roll my eyes at his cockiness.

'Alright get over yourself princess, we need to get ready'

I lift some clothes and head to the bathrooms.

When I finish doing my stuff I look in the mirror and brush my knotted hair before putting it up into a bun, I couldn't be bothered for anything else.

I go back to my room and lift my bag which has my books in it.

Grayson walks back in wearing black ripped jeans and a navy shirt which adores his body.

"One more week!" He smiles enthusiastically and I just groan.

'I'll be excited when it's our last day.

We both head out after I grab a cereal bar and go to class.

In the middle of English an announcement is called out to everyone, "staff have organised a end of term party for everyone. the theme is halloween and you should all wear costumes and there will be a male and female winner for the best. it will be on Friday, have fun and good luck in your future. oh and you need to bring a date"

Ooooooo spooky I wonder what Alex is going to wear?

At lunch I go outside with an apple and a book.

Milk and Honey, more like a poetry book but it's really powerful.

I sit at a tree and read a few pages before I am called by someone.

'Hey Ethan' I smile as he walks over towards me.

"Did you hear about the party?" He says and wiggles his eyebrows. Does he want me to go with him? No. Probably not.

'Yeah I'm actually kinda excited for it'

"Who are you going with?"

'I don't know yet, what about you?'

"Do you want to um go with me?" He says as he rubs the back of my neck.

I grin wide and node my head. ' I'd love to '

Ethan sits down beside me and  he looks at me.

"Wait, what colour are your eyes?" He says as his beautiful brown eyes gaze into mine.

'I don't know they are like a blue with some green parts' I say and blush a tiny bit.

"They are so incredible" he says and looks deeply into my face.

Mission abort mission abort. Ethan freaking Dolan just said my ugly ass eyes are nice. Ohhhh god I'm gonna collapse.

I chuckle lightly although i am screaming inside.

I look at his plump lips before looking back into his eyes.

His shining teeth are in a perfect smile and slowly he leans in.