0.9 | solo cups

Back at the party

Kate

"No fucking way" Aaron looks at me with the same brown eyes that I used to love so much.

'What are you doi-' I get cut off when Aaron wraps his arms around my body and engulfs me into a hug.

"I missed you so much" he says with his head tucked in the crook of my neck.

He was a lot taller than me now. His hair was shorted than I remember and he has now got abs..

kate fuck up that's gross ur talking about your old bestfriend

'I missed you too' I say truthfully, I remember the first two weeks that we texted then we both stopped.

We broke away from the hug and I just stared into his eyes, taking in the memories of our friendship and that after 4 years i can't believe he is in front of me.

'I gotta go look for my friend I'll see u around' I say as I grab my phone from the counter and walks out of the bathroom.

Grayson

She looked fucking beautiful. I gotta talk to her, fuck I gotta be on good terms with her.

I empty the 4th cup and sit with Ethan just looking around at the bodies.

Girls dancing with barely any clothes on, there's a group smoking, some people playing spin the bottle.

'Eth'

"Yeah"

'Spin the bottle?'

"Sure lemme go get a drink and I'll be over"

He's actually drinking for once, good on him anyway. I went to the kitchen sink and poured more water into the cup. I drank some of it and acted as if it stung whilst I drank it.

I walked over to the circle of people on the floor and sat down.

"Whoever the bottle lands on has to chose a date in the hat" a blond haired dude says.

He spins the bottle and it lands on a girl with black slicked hair and tattoos covering her arms and neck.

She lifts out a piece of paper and reads it before sighing "kiss someone who isn't playing" she says as she looks around the circle.

Her eyes scan the people around us and she stops at a boy who's clearly high on something and is stumbling about.

She gets up and makes out with him smearing her lipstick all over his mouth.

She sits back down and pull out her phone and fixes her makeup.

"Okay next" the blond guy says again and spins the bottle slowly.

Ethan walks over with a large cup and he sits on the couch that is behind everyone. He says that he's playing and the game continues.

Ethan

I couldn't see Kate anywhere, wonder if she found Alex.

I gulp down another bit of alcohol and feel the tingling sensation as it ran down my throat.

The bottle stopped spinning and it landed on Grayson. He picked a piece of paper out of the SnapBack and read it out loud "3 shots of tequila" he says and groans. I thought he enjoyed drinking