CHAPTER 2

2 months latER..

"Bye mum, bye dad, see you in January," I hugged them tight with tears sliding down my cheeks. How could i bear to part with them ? i watched as the others all said their goodbyes to their families before handing my passport to the officer. As soon as we cleared customs, there was a shift in the atmosphere. Instead of the dreary feeling which hung over when we left our families, the team was now chatty and laughter filled the air as the excitement and anticipation set in.

When we stepped out of the auto doors and entered the waiting area of Seoul airport, i searched the fair faces and finally spotted a familiar looking face; Seventeen's manager!

"Anneong, welcome to Korea, 7 seas yes?"

"Ne !" I spoke with confidence

"Ne, this way please, the boys are very excited." The

We literally skipped to the van and talked non-stop, unable to hold down our excitement. I couldn't believe it. "Gina, pinch me. This is a dream isn't it ?" "NO WE ARE IN KOREa " her eyes were shining, chuckling she pulled my shirt sleeve and whispered, "we are here"

The manager brought us to a room with chairs in a circle. Taking our places, the boys slowly entered. Each member's face appeared. The more dramatic ones, Pearl, Miranda and Veronica screamed and kept bowing and clapping for no reason. Louisa, Anna, Katherine cried with no sound got to a corner, covereed their faces and just cried as tears free flowed down their cheeks. Amber, Sharlotte, Sophie and Jenna shoke hands and greeted while me and Gina tried coaxing the others to get out of their hysterics. Finally, we got in a straight line and said our greetings.

"Hana dul se, Call the wind, 7 Seas! Anneonghasyeo, 7 seas-imida"

"Hana dul se, Say the name, Seventeen! Anneonghasyeo, Seventeen-imida"

They bowed and returned our greeting.

We sat down nervously and began doing some ice-breakers. When it came my turn and stared straight ahead and introduced myself. "Anneong, I'm Winter, 7 seas leader and main performance unit member. Please help me in future " As I ended my speech, my eyes swept across the room and caught eye-contact with my bias; The8. He lips turned up and formed his holy sweet smile. I froze unable to keep up with my cool composure. My cheeks turned red and I looked down. Damn it, missed my chance again. As Gina began her introduction, I couldn't help but feel The8's eyes burn through me.