CHAPTER 7

Several days past and the bond between 7 seas and Seventeen was clearly evident. Even though we were many, 7 Seas members or Seventeen would now excatly who was missing and were always concerned if someone was missing. I became great friends with Mingyu (even though Minghao still doesn't approve), Joshua and Jihoon and not forgetting Jun who hangs out with me and Minghao sometimes. That's right, now everyone knows about our relationship and are all so pleased that we were so happy with each other. That is, except for one person, Veronica. I don't blame her. After all, Minghao is stil her bias.

One day, Minghao asked me out for a walk along the Han river after dinner. Of course I said yes, I always loved our bonding time.

We reached Han river and walked down it, like the couples in the movies, with our hands interwined with each other's. Minghao sat me down on the bench and then squated down, looked at me in the eye and asked, "Winter? Can I see the scars on your wrist? Please?" I froze for a moment. Slowly and cautiously, I pulled back my long sleeved black cotton shirt and asked, "Why do you want to see them?" Minghao cradled my wrist ever so gently and with tears in his eyes, he looked at me and whispered, "I want to see how many times those monsters hurt you and I wasn't there to protect you. Winter-ah, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you need me the most." He couldn't say anymore because tears were already rolling down his cheeks and he buried his face is my hands. Choking back tears, I pulled him up and into my shoulder as I spoke hushed, comforting words into his ear, telling him that im fine, telling him how precious he was, telling him how grateful I was to him and teling him how he chased those monsters away and how they never came back. We rocked to and fro for quite awhile before he pulled away from me, held my hand and we walked down the road, back to our dorm.

We didn't exchange any words; we just enjoyed the silence between both of us. We walked down to a curved lane and out of the blue, he pushed me against a wall. He didn't push me very hard against the wall; I just was so surprised, I screamed quietly. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. One second, two second, he pulled away as he laughed, embrrased. I stared at him in disbelief and shock and giggled nervously too. "Ya what are you-" He surprised me with a kiss on my lips. "Doing" I whispered into his lips. His lips were super tender and soft and just lovely in general. He pressed his lips and parted them a little. Slowly, we stated getting used to each other's lips and mouths, we just stayed like that. I tell you, it was so magical, as if time had stopped and only we were moving in time. It felt as if the world didn't have another human being, just me and him. It was as if we were suspened in our own universe and world and space, not the least aware about our surroundings. I don't know about you. Maybe you had your first kiss but gave it to someone who wasn't worth your time. Or maybe you just havent have your first kiss taken away yet. But let me tell you, to have someone who you just love so much take away your first kiss is just so magical. Words just cant seem to describe the feeling; it's like the stars that Augustus Waters cant fathom into constellations; words cant seem to be able to contain that beautiful feeling that you experience when someone who loves you so much, and someone who you love so much, kiss you. It seemed like the monsters, who lived in my mind, dispersed and not a trace was left behind.

After what seemed like eternaty, he broke away, catching his breath. I slumped down and started giggling, embarrased. He watched me and asked, "What now?" I laughed and pull myself up. "I just feel happy. You know what Minghao? I love you so much I might actually die if you ever break up with me." Minghaosmiled. "I don't think handsome guys leave pretty girls." I giggled, amused at his high self-esteem. He pulled me up and hugged me and we walked back to the dorm. Right in front of the dorm, I stopped. I turned around and faced him. Tiptoeing, I pressed my lips onto his cold, pale cheeks. Smiling against his cheeks I ran back up, not sure what reaction I would get. 

a/n: hiiii :) hope u like the story ! if yall find any loopholes or like certain parts that u dont like , pls comment !! enjoy reading !!!!!

p.s i wrote this new book called " mask " a wonwoo ff so do check it out if yall hve time !!! :)))