CHAPTER 11

*From accounts of friends who were at the scene*

Apparently at one am, Gina wanted to go to the toliet but she found the door locked. She called out for me and when she found out I wasn't in bed, she knew I was in the toliet and something bad was happening to me. She screamed for me to open up and she pounded on the door. Of course, as I lost conciousness, noone opened up. She screamed for Joshua and half-sobbing half-screaming. I mean, with so much screaming how can she not wake up the whole dorm? Seventeen's dorm was not very far and so the seventeen members, with the 7 seas members came in (that was how loud her screaming was) and asked her what happenend. She managed to choke out what ever she believe would have happenend to me. Joshua rocked her to and fro, calming her down with comforting words. The others, especially those who were much younger, were so scared they hid and cuddled each other. Some members ushered them out and into their dorm so they could get some rest. Minghao, Jun and S.coups pried open the door and they found me. 

Apparently, my slits had clotted up but because of the overdose of sleeping pills, my face was pale as sheet. Jeonghan rang up the ambulance and Mingyu had ushered the ambulance men in. when they found me, I was already in Minghao's arms, my own arms stained with his tears. They got me to the hospital and they pumped my stomach. I survived. My attempt to commit suicide had failed.