CHAPTER 22

"what? Are you serious? But, er, are you sure you don't want those tickets? THANK YOU OHMYGOD, "I screamed thanks into the phone. "what happened?"gina asked, nervous. "my friend... two tickets... backstage ones!! She cant go because idk, but she cant... we can go, we can see them again.."tears flowed down my face. "ohmygod..." gina covered her mouth, tears streaming down her fce. My heart aches at the thought of seeing him again. The 2 years of waiting and loving him without beeing able to touch him, to feel him near me protecting me, was hard. I fell back into depression and have wasted tears everyday. Its like having my heart being torn into thousands of pieces, ripped apart by a thousand needles. Needles are small, but the pain they inflict on flesh is much much more painful then having a sword slash my heart.

We got off from work and dressed up. I dressed in a large sleeveless black shirt, ripped jeans and a grey jacket. I wore my old converse. I wish I had more fashinable things to wear to impress him but I was short of money.

The screams of the fans woke me up from my dark fantasies. "hey," a voice reaches to my heart. I turn around and smile at the sight of a familiar figure. He sits nearer to me and fills the spaces between my fingers. I felt my heart crack a little as he did that because I fell gulity; for watching someone I love with someone else who I love too. What will minghao say?

The fan meet started and seventeen dances and promotes their newest album etc. I feel the tips of my mouth turn up when minghao proffesionally does he's b-boying. I watch the way he hugs the members and interacts with them I and feel relief wash over me because now I know that if one day I go on a vacation to a fsr away place and never come back, he's not alone. I laugh at the way he speaks korean and wonder how a person can make you smile when you don't even make an effort to make yourself happy. They're calling for the backstage tickets now. I let go of Kyle's hand and turn to Gina who's face I spale. I rub her arm. "its ok, just don't make it too obvious."she nods, wordless. I flash a quick smile at Kyle and then join the group of excited fans who are all going backstage.

"anneonghasayeo."I can distinguish minghao's voice from all the rest. The cute and fluffy one :)))) we are allowed to talk to the members, hug them, give them gifts, ask them to sign. Its like a mini fansign but for a much longer time. I feel the rest of the fans all start to whisper. I guess they were in the fandom when they filmed the idol-fan interaction variety show. I see s.coups asking the manager something and then he comes up to me to give me a friendly hug. "minghao missed you,"scoups quietly told me. I could only manage to choke out a simple "iknow". He gives Gina a hug too and then goes on to greet the rest of the fans. The seventeen members give me nods and worrying glances. Out of the corner of my eye I see joshua hug a teary Gina. My heart breaks for two of them. Gina has always been very strong for me and I was tied up in my own misery to notice that inside, she was breaking too. It was only after, when we returned to singapore and I had calmed down a little, did I notice the broken girl who had always been my protector. Ffrom then on did I then start to become stronger, building walls around myself, only letting people who I was comfortable with enter. It took Kyle one whole year to break through my walls. But today, the two years I took to build the walls around my heart were wasted when minghao wrapped his two skinny arms around me. Guilt, hurt, longing and love washed over me and I whispered, " im sorry."

"it's not your fault,"Minghao said gently, rubbing my back.

"it's... it's not that.."I trembled as I spoke and he looked at me with questioning eyes. I lowered my own eyes and stared at my old converse.

"time's up ! time to go !"the manager who had scolded me for knocking into minghao, said in a loud voice. Minghao quickly asked me softly, 'what's it that you're sorry about?" but Kyle had already slipped his hands into mine and was gently guiding me away from minghao. I see tears form in his eyes and I mouth to him, "I'm sorry."

A/N: IM SORRY MINGHAO IM NOT BEING cRUEL ITS FOR THE STORY PLS FORGIve me . also thank you for the near 600 reads :)))) also I'm sorry this is short this is kind of a intro chap of kyle so ...

p.s. if yall want to write to minghao something on ig, @the8_seventeen has kindly decided to let yall write out your notes, print them in a scrapbook and send it over to minghao so do send her dms if yall want !!