CHAPTER 15

*Back to character*

When Minghao entered, he sighed with relief before embracing me. He whispered into my hair,"I thought I was going to lose you... Winter..." I didn't say anything. I rather not say anything than start crying like there is no tomorrow. Her knees gave way and Gina collasped into a chair. Joshua stroked her hair, concerned. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" Minghao asked, fuming with rage. Lowering my eyes, I simply replied, "I don't know. I guess a saesang fan?" "WHAT THE-" Minghao glanced over at Joshua who was about to tell him off about using vulgarities. "Whoever did that is going to die.." He mumbled. Just as he wanted to add how he was going to kill the person, Seventeen manager, the team and my parents came in.

"Winter! I thought you were going to die!" She is as dramatic as the kids back home. Seventeen manager nodded slowly and said,"We are thinking about sending you back to Singapore. The show is ending soon anyway, you will be sent back, with your parents, in a week's time." I nodded; it did seem resonable, even though it was heartbreaking to leave seventeen, whom I had gotten so close with the past 7 weeks. "We'll be back for Christmas!" My mum exclaimed. I turned to Gina, who was chewing on the inside of her cheek, thinking hard. "Manager-ssi, why not tell the media about this." I stared at her. This will be considered some form of scandal! It will go viral and tarnish seventeen's fandom reputation. And, 7 seas will get unnecessary attention. "Look, I know you are thinking this is impractical. But look at it this way; once the media know, the culprit probably won't strike again, keeping you safe. Another will be that more people will get to know seventeen anyway. Seventeen fans wont be mad at you too." I processed all she said. It's true, all that she said was true. But it would mean I would have to go to press conferences; my life will be known to the outside world too. "Well? What do you think? Just give us the cue for a go ahead," Minghao said gently. "I think its alright. But I think this means security will be higher? Saesang fans might hurt us," I stared at the manager. "Arrasso, we will do so." Then he and his team left. "You're going to stay in the hotel with us." My dad firmly said. Not firmly enough. "Dad, this isnt Singapore. The shoot set is one hour's drive away. Besides, the team will feel uncomfortable without me. I'll be staying at the dorm. I'll see yall at the airport in a week's time. Bye mum, bye dad," I shooed them out. Sighing, they left me with the trio. "Ok, can we go back now?" I pleadingly looked at them. Minghao smiled and pecked my cheek before proceeding to ask the doctors.