Never Let you Go <3 A Justin Bieber Lovestory

Okay, so i decided to write a Justin Bieber lovestory

Cause i LOVE reading them N'al so i decided to give it a try i guess...

Hope you enjoy :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1.

" WHAT!? PLEASE NO! CAN'T I JUST STAY AT HOME...!? I'M 13! NOT A BABY. i'M PERFECTLY CAPABLE TO STAY AT HOME FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BY MYSELF! PLEASE MOM! " I pleaded. She wants me to go camping with her, and since my sister 'Amber' wants to go I'm forced to go too. I'm only 1 year younger than Amber! Its SOO unfair!

" No Alice, your goin end of. Why don't you invite Ciara to come with us? Amber is bringing Nicole..." I knew she was trying to lightin' my mood. I decided to agree.

"Ugh...Fine!" I wasn't happy about this. But....it will only be a few days. What's the worst that could happen? If Ciara came it should be fun.... YEAH! it will be fun. I smiled to myself and headed upstairs to pack and to call ciara. I grabbed my bag from my wardrobe and started packing. It didn't take long, once i finished i ran over to my phone and dialed Ciara's number.

                                                      Phone Conversation

Me: Hey Ciaraa :D

Ciara: Oh, Hey Alice, What's Up?

Me: Uh...I was wondering if you...uh wanted to come camping this weekend with me and my family...well not just a weekend it may be a couple more days..So watcha' say?

Ciara: That would be Great! I'll just pack now and come over?

Me: Yeah, You can sleepover we're going sometime early in the morning.

Ciara: Okay Dokey, See Ya in a few :)

Me: See ya! :D

                                                End of Phone Conversation

An hour later Ciara knocked at the door, it was pretty late we headed up the stairs and straight into my bedroom, and changed into our pajama's.

We talked about random stuff, who we had a crush on from school, the BITCHEST of all bitches in school AND out Celebrity crush.

" ALICE! " ciara sighed frustrated.

" What, Ciara? " I tried to look all innocent. I loved teasing her. " Who the fudge do you like! - as in celebrity crush. " she had a pleading look on her face. I laughed. " Well...Bruno Mars is Hot...I hear he can push a piano! Did you see his music video for ' Grenade ' ? He like Pushes a Pino Throught the WHOLE thing! Imagine how much Abs he ha- OH NO! WAIT!!!! Robert Friggin' Pattinson baby! Now he is one smokin' Celeb " I grinned, She rolled her eyes.

" No way! Your Team Edward!? " I smiled.

" Yeah, Are you too? " I beamed.

" NO WAY! I'm Team Jacob ALL the way baby! " I laughed.

" Okay, Miss-know-it-all. Who is your celeb crush? " She had a cheeky grin on her face.

" JUSTIN BIEBER, OF COURSE! " I laughed. Of course she'd like him. C'mon who didn't? He's Justin friggin' Bieber for cryin' out loud!

" He's alright, I suppose. " I shrugged. She looke at me with a shocked expression on her face.

" You suppose!? " I just look at her. She babbled on about How hot he was and telling me facts about him - Yes if you havent gathered Ciara is a Belieber. And she is OBSESSED with him...Wierd I know - in the middle of the conversation i fell asleep...I guess Justin Bieber Bores me...