Chapter 14 - If you don't tell them, I will.

Sup dude's.

It's me again. YAY!

<<<<<<<<<< Click the vote Button O.o Now! I Order you! lol I'm Jk <3

but Seriously, Click it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We're VERY alike. If I was in her position I'd tell her the same thing, To not tell anyone. It would be embarrassing kinda...

I guess I'll just respect her decision. I can't believe he actually did that tho! AND they made me watch! SOMETHING is seriously wrong in BOTH their heads. He claims that he 'love' her then He goes an rapes her? Funny way of showing it. It's sick really.

One thing I know for sure, The deal is off between me and Christian. i actually LIKE this girl, And not only because of what happened, Because we're alike. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Caitlyn's P.O.V

I woke up next to Alice, my arms around her. Just then yesterday flooded back to me. I sighed, Better let her sleep, She's been through alot. I stood up and went outside.Everyone was there Christian, Justin, Ryan and Ciara.

"Hi." I mumbled. No response. Great.

"Why was Alice crying last night?" Ryan asked. Whoa..Wasn't expecting that. Well yeah, They're gonna ask eventually, They're gonna find out.

"Um..She fell and her cuts were hurting her...so yeah." I said insecurely. The guys could tell when I'm lying, Ciara couldn't but she probably tell when Alice was...So we're basically screwed.

"We all know you're lying! Just give it up!" Christian exclaimed.

"I promised I wouldn't say anything. She won't tell any of yous. i wouldn't even know, If I wasn't there." I said quietly. A tear escaped from the corner of my eye. I sniffed and wiped it away, Hoping they didn't see it. But they probably did.

I saw Tyler staring at me from his tent. I gave him the finger, He smirked. SON OF A BITCH!

"I'll be right back." I mumbled angrily. I walked over to Tyler.

"You Asshole! You're a sick bastard! I'm GOING to get her to tell, And when she does, you'll rot in prison, You stupid pig!" I said while raising my voice. I couldn't help it. He stepped closer to me.

"she won't say anything, she knows better. And if you do, i'll make sure its the last thing you say." He threatened.

Alice's P.O.V

I wake up to someone talking quiet loud, But low enough that i couldn't hear them. I rolled my eyes and stepped outside. I walked over to the guys.

"Hey Guys" I chirped. I looked over to see Tyler REALLY close to Cait. Yesterday flooded back to me and my eyes widened. I rushed over to them. I tugged on Cait's arm.

"C'mon Cait, Let's go." I whimpered. Tyler put his hand on my thigh. I flinched.

"Alice, Get in the tent. Now." he demanded. I sighed.

"GET YOU'RE FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!" Caitlyn screamed. Tyler started squeezing my thigh tighter and tighter.

"Tyler, Stop. You're hurting me." I whimpered with tears in my eyes, Ready to spill over. Caitlyn look at my thigh Then she smacked him across the face. He let go of my thigh and held his cheek, which now had a red hand-mark. I stood there shocked. oh no, He's pissed.