Chapter 7 - Awkward...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She poked my cheek. I gave her a Confused look. "Your so Life-like." She stated. I rolled my eyes. "I try my best." I said while flashing her a smile. Her eyes widened and she had the expresstion as if to say Did-I-Just-Say-That-Aloud? I laughed.

Chris walked up from behind us. Wow, Wait to ruin the moment Chris! Alice grinned. "Hey Chris! When did you get here?" She asked. "I've been here the whoel time." He stated. He noticed my hand around Alice's waist, And he glared at me. I smirked. "Oh..." She looked confused.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 7.

Christian's P.O.V

Wow...This is Extremelly Awkward, C'mon Christian! Say something!

"So...What were you guys talkin' about?" Really Christian? I'm an idiot! Now she's gonna think I'm nosey.

"Oh...How Like-like Justin is." She giggled. GREAT! she likes him. Not for long though...

"Oh..." Now its back to Awkward again.

Alice's P.O.V

"So...What were you guys talkin' about?" Chris asked.

"Oh...How Life-like Justin is." I giggles. "Oh." Chris said disappointingly.

Wait...HOLD UP! Did i just giggle?

"Yes, you did." Justin said.

"I did what?" I asked. What is he going on about?

"You did giggle. You just asked if you giggled - and you did. It's very cute i might add." I blushed. WHAT I S WRONG WITH ME!? First I giggle, then I blush?

"Nothing is wrong with you." Justin said.

"Why do i keep thinking aloud!?"I questioned myself. Justin shrugged. Chris was spaced out, in his own world. I was going to ask him what he was thinking about, But I was cut short by a loud squeal and a VERY teary eyed Ciara. She toke a glance at my waist, And her eyes widened. What is she- Oh. I looked down at my waist, And noticed Justin's arm was still around it. I got out from his grip and stumbled over to Ciara. She giggled. I held onto her for support. She didn't seem to mind.

Justin and Chris looked sad...Did I feel guilty...? WHAT!? I'm Alice Marie Evans! I NEVER feel guilty. And don't give me that Never Say Never Crap. That's Bullshit.

"Alice, You scared the crap outta me!" Ciara exclaimed. "Wait. Scratch that outta ALL of us." She corrected herself. "Uh...Sorry?" I said it like it was a question. " S'Okay I forgive you." She hugged me.

"So...How long have i been..er Gone?" I asked. "Only like...3 to 4 hours." She answered calmly. "Only?" I asked in disbelief. "Yep." She said popping on the 'P'.

"Dammit, Moms gonan kill me." I muttered. Ciara stopped dead in her tracks and had the expression as if she just relised something. "What's wrong?" I asked. " I forgot to tell your mom." She giggled. I sighed. Phew.

I looked on the other side of me and saw Justin walking beside me, then I looked on my other side and saw Ciara. WHAT THE HELL!?

"Ciara, Why arn't you squealing?..." I asked her. " Why would I be squealing?" She giggled. "'Cause Justin Bieber is standing RIGHT beside me." I said while pointing towards him. "Thanks." He muttered. "Oh...I forgot he was here." She said honestly. "Well... I knew he was here before but I was too worried about you..." She trailed off. "You blew Justin Bieber off for me?" I said in awe. " I guess I did." She giggled. "I'm SO proud of you!" I exclaimed While hugging her. Justin chuckled. I gave him the finger behind Ciara's back. xD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yo! Peeps! xD

Eimear in Da His House! :L

Oh, Yesh that was me TRYING to act like a Gansta ;)

Pretty Cool huh? Bet I Fooled you all :L

So you Guys liking the Story? :D

Of Course Yous are! DUH I Wrote it! Silly Me xD

Anywhoo...Enough of my Babbleing...Wait..Is that even a Word? xD

Don't Forget To...

Vote :D

Fan <3

N Comment:)

Adios Amigo's!