Chapter 31 - It as so....Alice-ish.

Hola Mi Amigo's!

Sorry about the late upload and all......

I've decided to start using Polyvore, So you can get a better image of what their wearing, Great idea right? Obviously, I came up with it.

OKAY, first. The contest.

I think the best nicknames for my fans that were sent in was...

Eimeabers by Hannahlutz :) or

Eimearacles by cowrocksmysocks :)

Now it's in you hands, Yes you.

Vote to see which one is best!

AGAIN, Pm or DM me, I don't want anyone to know what the result is:3

Teehee<3 Well here's the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 31.

Alice's P.O.V

"C'mon Cait! Hurry it up already!" I exclaimed. Cait was in the middle of packing a bag for the weekend. She was staying in my house.

"Cait, Where are you going?" Chris questioned.

"I'm staying with Ali-Alison for the weekend." she told him without looking at him. His face turned slightly red. Thats unfortunate.

"WHAT? Justin will be here in an hour! I thought we were gonna go look for Alice!" He bellowed. I rolled my eyes. I'm standing right here, idiot.

"Uh...you and Justin look for her." Cait suggested. Don't blame her, she knows I'm okay, It'd just be wasting her time.

"What? She's you're BEST friend! You're not even gonna look for her?" He asked.

"I have and I will....with Alison" She snapped. Feisty. Christian snapped his head towards me and sighed.

"Fine." He grumbled while walking out.

"That was a close one." I muttered while wiping imaginary sweat off my forehead.

"You worry too much." she paused. "There, I'm done." she picked up her bags and we walked to the front door.

"MOM! I'M STAYING AT ALISON'S FOR THE WEEKEND!" She screamed. I opened the door and collided with someone's chest.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Nah, It's cool." A husky voice reassured me. I looked up. Justin. "Hey Cait! Where are you goin'?" He asked.

"None of you're bussiness." I snapped. Whoa, Where's the fire?

"I'm sorry, is your name Cait?" He asked me sarcastically.

"Did I say it was?" I replied irritated.

"Guys, Guys! Calm down." Cait interrupted. "I'm staying with Alison for the weekend." She added.

"What about Alice!" Justin exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll look for her, With Alison." She smiled.

"Fine." He muttered. I grabbed Cait's hand and towed her to my house.

"Whoa, Nice." She complimented. We basically caught up on what i missed.