Chapter 8 - What happend to 'Bro's over Hoe's?'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I looked on the other side of me and saw Justin walking beside me, then I looked on my other side and saw Ciara. WHAT THE HELL!?

"Ciara, Why arn't you squealing?..." I asked her. " Why would I be squealing?" She giggled. "'Cause Justin Bieber is standing RIGHT beside me." I said while pointing towards him. "Thanks." He muttered. "Oh...I forgot he was here." She said honestly. "Well... I knew he was here before but I was too worried about you..." She trailed off. "You blew Justin Bieber off for me?" I said in awe. " I guess I did." She giggled. "I'm SO proud of you!" I exclaimed While hugging her. Justin chuckled. I gave him the finger behind Ciara's back. xD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 8.

Ryan's P.O.V

We EVENTUALLY got back to our tent. Which was next to Alice's and Ciara's.

The way over was EXTREMELY awkward...for my anyways. Ciara and Alice babbles about God-knows-what, While Justin and Chistian just glared at each other. They're fighting over Alice obviously. Like what happened to 'Bro's over Hoe's?'

"DUDE! WHY CAN'T YOU LTE ME HAVE THIS ONE GIRL!? C'MON MAN YOU ALWAYS GET THE GIRLS!"Chris yelled at Justin, Low enough for only us to here, but high enough to let Justin know he was mad.

"BECAUSE!? DUDE DON'T YOU GET IT! THIS GIRL IS SPECIAL! SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME FOR FAME OR MONEY.HOLD ON SCRATCH THAT! HE DOESN'T LIKE ME AT ALL. FULL STOP!"he yelled back at him.

"JUSTIN! ITS PERVERTED AND WRONG AND YOU KNOW IT! EVER HEARD OF THE SAYING ' Go pick on someone you're own size'!? Huh? THAT'S THE SAME SITUATION AS THIS ONE. SO...GO LIKE SOMEONE YOUR OWN AGE!" Chris exclaimed. Dude, Did he call Justin a Pervert? LOL. Go Chris!

Okay, Ryan time to stop this fight. "Hold up! Guys, shut up you're giving me a headache." I said calmly. They both turned to glare at me. I just held my hands up in surrender. "Chill. Jeez." I muttered.

" I doubt Alice will like any of you. Yous gotta show her you guys like her, be friendly, flirt - Is she flirts back, Then she probably like you back..." I got cut off by Justin.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Dude, What the hell? I gave you this advice like last year." He chuckled.

"Justin Shut up! Let him give ME the advice then, Since you didn't give me it." Chris snapped. I smirked and continued giving him the advice.

Alice's P.O.V

Justin's, Christian's and Ryan's tent is located RIGHT next to ours. JUST GREAT! Note the sarcasm. I have a feeling we're going to see ALOT more of them for the time that we're here. Girls would kill to be in my position. Me? Not so much. I wasn't too pushed that I'll be seeing alot of Bieber. But, I'm doing this for Ciara. See how good of a friend I am to her? I swear I should be a Saint. ;) (Said it before while I was babbling to yous lol.)

A few hours later Ciara needed to go to the bathroom. So she left the tent, to go.

While she was gone I decided to get my Pajama's on. I put on a pair of White short shorts with a Hot Pink stripe down the side of them and a Hot Pink tank top.

I opened up a little stool and sat down. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and began taking my make-up off.

While i was taking my make-up off the tent started opening. Probably Ciara. So no need to worry about it. I didn't even take a glance at her I just started babbling.