Chapter four

My eye's opened wide with shock. My mouth practically hit the ground. Zayn seen the look on my face and turned his eyes to the letter. Zayn jumped up and snatched the paper from me. Zayn said " Don't touch that! It's just fan mail". I said "I'm sorry. It was just laying there and I couldn't help my self, but that is not fan mail". I looked at him with curiosity in my eyes. I said "What is this? And who is this?" 

          He looked at me with a little worry in his face. He said "It's just some strange stalker person. He or she have been threatening us. It's nothing you need to worry about, we get threat letters all the time". I didn't believe everything he was saying, but I just nodded my head and pretended to look fine. As I set the rest of the table I couldn't stop thinking about how the letter said the same thing that the shadow person said in my dream. 

         I finished right when Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Katie walked in the kitchen. Niall said "mmmmm, What smells so good?" I said "I just thought I would cook everyone breakfast this morning". Katie looked at me with a knowing face. I know that face, it means we need to talk about whats going on later. I smiled at her pretending to not know what she was thinking. The boy's devoured the food while I walked out to the back and stood on the balcony. 

          " Are you okay?" I turned to the sound of the voice to see Niall. I said " yeah, i'm fine. i'm just not really hungry right now". I made a weak smile and turned back around to see a beautiful lake. Niall walked up to me and patted my back. We stood there in silence for about two minuets, before I asked "Have you finished eating?" He said " Yeah, I can eat an elephant in five minuets". We laughed for a long time before he finally said "Are you gay?". 

        I quickly said "Please don't tell the others. I don't feel like having any of this drama". I begged him to not say anything. He said "Relax, I won't tell anyone if you don't want me too". I sighed and started to relax. He said " They won't care if your gay. I mean they never said anything bad about gay's." I looked at the ground and said " I'll tell them when I feel like it". He nodded and said "Were supposed to go to a cancer center for children this afternoon. Were going to sing to them." I looked back at his face and nodded my head. I said " I'll go with you guy's". He smiled and said "Awesome. I'll tell the guys". 

       Niall left the balcony. I walked back in and seen Katie. Katie said "There you are! Where have you been?" We need to talk right now". I walked over to a big leather couch and sat down. Katie said " Are you having them again?". I said "What?". She said "Don't act like you don't know! Are you having the nightmares again?". I looked into her deep brown eyes and I burst into tears. She held me in her arms as I cried. She said "When did it start?" 

       I stared at her with teary eyes and said "It never did......". She looked at me in disbelief. She said "What are you talking about. You told me they stopped a few months ago". I said "I lied. They never stopped". She  said "Why did you lie to me?" I said "I'm so sorry.... I didn't want you to keep worrying. You've done more then enough for me". She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. She said " Well don't you ever lie to me about something so serious again. I thought the nightmare on the plane was because you've never been on a plane before". 

         I said "I promise I will tell you when I have a nightmare again". She got up off the couch and said "Good, now i'm going to take a shower before we leave". I said "Okay" as she went up stairs to her bedroom. I got off the couch and looked around the area. I don't see anyone, so I start walking around the house. I walked into a huge room. It had big windows and drapes everywhere. It looked to be a ballad room. 

      I see this grand piano. It is really shiny and looks brand new. I feel mesmerized to the piano. I sit on the bench and open the piano. I stroke the keys and make random sounds. I feel so great when I play music. I finally got in a rhythm and started to hum. I started singing the song Secret. I'm getting really into it. I sing "My God, amazing we got this far. It's like were chasing all those stars. Who's driving black cars". 

       I finish the song with "I'm gonna give all my secrets away. All my secrets away. All my secrets away". I sighed and smiled. Then someone started clapping. I turned around real fast to see Zayn standing at the door. I am so shocked. I'm really scared he will be mad at me. Then I realize what I did and start to cry. Zayn said "Hey... hey, It's okay. You can play the piano anytime you want. It's fine". I said "You don't understand.... I stopped singing since the accident. I told myself to never do it again, but I just couldn't help my self. It's my fucking fault all this happened!". 

      I ran out of the room before Zayn could say anything. I heard him yell for me to stop, but I ran out the house and ran to James. I told him I was ready for the tour and I am going alone. I made him get in the car before he could ask why I was rushing. He started the car and zoomed down the street. I looked out the window to see Zayn and everyone else outside the house watching me drive away. I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down. It is all my fault. I'm the reason their dead. My phone rang and I looked at it to see Katie calling me. I turn my phone off and look out the window with one last tear falling off my chin.