Chapter eighteen

My sister and I rushed to the airport. Luckily, There was a couple that couldn't make the flight to London, so they sold us their tickets. Aria told me to call Zayn, but the concert must be starting, because they turn their phones off before a show. I'm guessing Katie has done they same thing. We're going to their house first to see if they haven't left yet. Aria has been freaking out. She can't take all this in at one time. On the plane ride to London I've thought about everything that has happened. I'm guessing Niall put the poison in my brownie pieces. I think he may have been the one to steal the rose and paper out of my hospital room. He must have burned the club down soon after we left, so we couldn't go back. I just don't understand why he hates Zayn.

                                                        *In taxi on way to One directions house*

        Aria is on the phone with the police right now. We're about two minutes away from the house. I've been urging the taxi driver to hurry up. I look over at Aria and I see her set the phone down. She looks at me with a sad expression. She says "They don't believe us. They think we're crazy fans just trying to prank them". I say "Ughh, Well this is just great! Okay, here is what we're going to do. You go to the police station and convince them to go to the concert. I'll check the house and then take a taxi to the concert". Aria gives me a look that would kill. She says "Like i'm gonna let that happen!". I say "Aria, I will be fine. You need to get to the police station as fast as you can".

      Aria looked down thinking it over in her head. The taxi stops at te house. I give the driver some money and say "Take her to the police station". He nods his head and takes off. You can do it Aria. I look over at the house. There car isn't here. I think it's too late. I better check to make sure tho. I walk to the front door and open it. There is Niall standing in the living room. He is dressed in all black. There is a pistol in his hand. I see a sniper rifle in a case on the couch. He looks at me in shock. Then gives me a devilish smile.

     He says "Well hello Jake. What brings you back? Did you miss me?". I try my hardest to not look scared. I say "I came back to see you guys in the concert". I look at his gun. He points it at me and says "Shut the door! And don't even think about running away". I have no choice but to do as he says. I shut the door and he motions me to the chair. I walk over and sit down. My palms are sweating and my face is flushed. I choke out "Why are you doing this?". He smiles and says "You don't look surprised. How did you know about me? Well, that doesn't matter now. I'm doing this because he stole everything from me". 

     I say "Who? Who stole everything from you?". He tilts his head and says "I think you already know who". I try my best not to cry. I say "What has he stole from you? What did he do?". He says "He always thought he was better then me. So all I did was send him a few anonymous letters, but I noticed the letters were making him lose his touch. He stopped talking to everyone. We had to urge him to sing. So I continued to send him letters. Then. Then you just ad to come along. You had to deny me. You didn't want me. Instead you wanted Zayn! He stole the fame and you. I've had enough. So I told the guys I had a stomach ache and I would be there before it's our time to be on stage".

      I say "What are you going to do when you get there?". He makes the most horrifying smile. He says "I'll put Zayn out the picture so we can be together. I know you'll love me then". I whisper loud enough for him to hear me "Your fucking crazy!". He smiles again and says "I just need to put you somewhere while I do this". What is he going to do to me? This can't be happening! What do I do. I say "I love Zayn. I'll NEVER love you!". He frowns and says "We'll just see about that. The hottest love has the coldest ending". That quote. I know it. That monster in my dream said that. So the evil dark figure was Niall. He says "I read that quote somewhere. I guess this is a good situation to say it in".

     He says "I knew you and Harry went to club Eternity. I followed you two. Then when the club closed for the day. I burned it. I couldn't let you go back and figure it out. I guess it was inevitable tho. I payed the nurse to get you out of your hospital room so I could leave you a note, but then I found the yellow rose and the paper in your pillow. I knew Zayn and Katie didn't have one when they went to your room. I still don't understand that slip of paper tho. Oh, I am sorry about the poisoning you thing. I was just angry. I promise I'll never hurt you again". He walks over to caress my face. But I spit on him before he could touch me.

    He says "You'll forgive me later on". He looks at his watch. He says "Oh, well look at the time. We're up in twenty minutes. I'm going to give the audience a show they will never forget". He pulls some rope out of his bag and ties my wrist behind my back. Then he puts tape on my mouth. He grabs his stuff and walks to the door. He turns to me and says "Don't you even try to escape". Then he leaves. Just like that. 

     I struggle to free my wrist, but it just burns against my skin. I hope Aria convinced the cops to go to the concert. After about five minutes of trying to free myself I give up. I'm so sorry Zayn. I should have figured this out earlier. I'm sorry. Wait. There are knifes in the kitchen. I can push myself to the counter and try to grab one. I quickly use my feet to push the chair back. I finally get in the kitchen and see a knife rack. I push the chair against the counter and try my hardest to lift the chair up. I just barely reach a knife. I grab it and go to work on the rope. 

     I untie myself and tear the tape off my lips. I look at my phone. There is still thirteen minutes till their up. I run outside the house. There is no time to get a taxi. I see Harry's car. I guess they got a limo or something. I run to his car and jump in. I open the glove compartment and see his car keys. Really Harry. I never thought I would say this, but thanks for being so dumb. It takes about ten minutes to drive from here to the concert. I need to speed. 

                                                                         *At the concert*

     I run to the door that leads back stage. I walk in and a security guard stops me. He says "Do you have permission to be in here?". I say "No, but that doesn't matter. I need to see Zayn. Something bad is going to happen". He grunts and says "Let me guess, you'll die if you don't see him". I start to say something, but Katie interupts. She says "He is with me". The man nods and lets go. Katie says "I thought you weren't coming". I say "Where is Zayn?". She looks at me worried. She says "About to get on stage. Have you seen Niall? The guys are going to have to take stage without him". She notices i'm upset. Then I hear a man on a intercom say "You've waited. Now here they are. One direction everybody!". 

     Oh no. I run to the side of the stage. I see Zayn and the rest come on stage. Louis starts saying stuff about Niall not being here. I look around and see a figure in all black. It's niall. He slowly walks up to the front of the stage. He reaches his hand in his bag. No. I run as fast as I can. I jump in front of Zayn. 

                                                                            BANG