Chapter eight

I pushed him back before his lips touched mine. I pushed a little harder then I meant to. He fell and hit his back on the wall. I'm standing there with complete and udder shock. I'm just so surprised he would do that. I see him lift his head up in pain. He puts his hand to his head and he winces in pain. I don't see blood, so I mentally sigh. I rush to him and help him up. I say "I'm so, so, so sorry. I didn't know what to do. I was just so shocked and scared. I'm so sorry. Should I get you a bandage, pain pills, or should I take you to the doctor?". He looks up at me with sadness in his eyes. He looked to be on the verge of tears. 

       Niall said "No, i'm fine. All I need is some pain pills and i'll be okay". I look at him with sorrow in my eyes. I feel so horrible. He says "My heads not bleeding. Besides, it's not your fault. I was the one who tried to kiss you without a warning". I walk him to the sink and turn the water on. I grab some napkins and wet them, then I apply them to his head. I tell him to wait here while I go back to the limo and get my med kit. I always have one with me in case of emergencies. I sneak out to the limo before Katie and the guys see me. I grab the first aid kit and sneak back in. I find so Ibuprofen and give it to him. He swallows the pills and says "Thank you.... I'm sorry...I just thought that..... that maybe.... maybe you might like me". I look down at my feet and say "Look Niall, I think your an amazing guy, but i'm not looking for a relationship right now. Trust me, I'm a hand full of problems".

      He nods his head and says "Okay, I guess I understand. We should head back to our tables before they send a search party". I nod and we walk out the bathroom. When we walk back to our tables Katie says "Are you alright? You were both in there for a long time". Niall and I look at each other for a split second. Then Niall quickly says "Yeah, were fine. Jake's contacts just fell on the ground". I look at Niall with confusion. Zayn says "I didn't know you have contacts". Katie looks at me  with a weird look. I think she understands whats going on, so Katie says "Yeah, Jake's had them for years now". I mentally gave her a hug and smile.

         Harry says "Well were all sorry for joking about that waiter". I nod my head and see Finn walk back to our table with plates of food. Finn hands everyone the right food and says "Is there anything else I can do for you at the moment?". He looked at me the whole time he asked that. We all say no, so he walks back to serve other tables. Katie pretends to drop something on the floor and bends down to get it. She pulls me down with her. She puts her mouth to my ear and says "What happened in the bathroom?". I said "I'll explain later. I don't have enough time to give you all the details". She nods her head understandingly. 

         We finish our meals and pay the bill. As we walk to the limo Finn grabs my arm and says "Wait, before you go take this". He gives me a piece of paper and gives me a wink. I blush and say "Ummm, okay. Well thanks and have a great day". He says "You too, now run along before I take hold of you and kiss you". I blush and quickly turn around to see Zayn right behind me. Zayn looks at me and says "Its time to go". He looks at Finn with such an angry face. I walk in the limo with Zayn and we drive off. As we go back to the house I open the paper up. It says "Call me sometime ;)". His number is written on the bottom of the paper.

         I quickly crumble the piece of paper up and shove it in my pockets. I don't think anyone saw the paper. We arrive home and I run quickly out the limo. I make sure to tell James thanks for driving us first. I walk in the living room and walk up stairs. I walk in my room following by Katie. Katie closes the door and says "So what happened in the bathroom?". I sit on my bed and say "I was in there looking at my self in the mirror, then Niall walks in to see if I was okay. Then all of a sudden he just blurts out he is gay and tries to kiss me. I push him back before he could kiss me tho. His head hit the wall, so I had to run out and grab my first aid kit. Then I gave him some pills and told him that i'm just not ready for a relationship". I take a big puff of breath after I said that.

     Katie says "OMG, are you serious? He is gay? I hope he is alright". I nod my head, because i'm tired of talking. Katie sits beside me and says "Damn, I are you okay? I know getting close to someone like that hurts you". I nod my head again. Someone nocks on my door. Katie stands up and walks over to the door and opens it. Zayn is standing there with a gloomy expression. Zayn says "Is Jake there? Can I talk to him?". Katie smiles and says "Yeah, of course. I was just leaving anyways". Zayn says "Thank you". Katie walks out the room before Zayn closes the door.

     Zayn walks up to the couch and sits beside me. He says "Hey, sorry about the guys, they were being jerks and had no right". I said "It's fine. I know they were just joking". Zayn looks down at my pocket and sees the piece of paper sticking out. He says "So are you going to call him?". I look at him with confusion. He says "Finn, are you going to call Finn?". I look at him shocked. I say "Yes, but i'm going to ask him to just be my friend". Zayn seemed relieved and relaxed a little. He says "Oh, ok. cool. ummm, so do you need me to stay with you again tonight?".

I look at him strangely. I said "No, i'll be fine. Which reminds me. What happened to you last night and this morning?". He says "I fell asleep watching you and then I woke up and saw you were in the shower. So I went back to my room". I said "Oh, okay. well it's fine. I was just worried about you". He smiled when I said that. He said "Well I better go down stairs now". I nod and say "Ok, I'll be there later". He nods and walks out the room. I hear my phone ring in my pockets. I got my phone out and see its my sister. I answer the phone and say "Hey Aria. How are you?".