Only Vampires Could Kidnap A Highly Trained Assassin

I was on one of my reconnaissance missions, I was just supposed to scout out this house and then report back to my superiors. I had just climbed the last fence, hiding from the security camera that was mounted on the top corner. I jumped down and then made my way over to my car.

I was just about to get in when I was grabbed from behind. I was shoved against the car and then whoever had me turned me to face them. I was met with the sight of two very big, very mean looking men.

“What the hell are you doing here? This is private property,” Said the one that was holding me.

‘Well, I was just on a leisurely drive when I spotted this place, and I thought to myself ‘Wow what a lovely place, I would love a closer look.’ So that my friend is what I was doing,” I said with a small smile.

“Now why don’t we believe you,” Said the other guy.

“Come on we just met, I thought the trust issues were supposed to come later in the relationship,” That comment earned me a well-placed slap across the face, “Well, of course it changes if you are in an abusive relationship.”

I was thrown in my car and my head cracked the window. My head really hurt, I was going in and out of consciousness and there was blood running into my eyes. They threw open another car door and threw me in. They were seriously underestimating me though. As soon as they closed the door I hit the lock button and jumped into the driver seat. Quickly I managed to use one of my knives to get the car started; I threw it into gear and tore out of there.

At this moment I thought I was home free but they had other plans. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw them running after me, not driving, no, they were freaking running. I quickly pulled the E-brake and spun the car 180 and was facing them. Throwing the car into reverse I continued to go on only I was now facing them.

I pulled my guns out of their holsters and began shooting at them, but they were still not slowing down and I never miss my target. Once again I hit the E-brake and stopped the car, they stopped as well. I just looked at them and could see the bullet holes among their clothing.

Once again I threw the car into drive and started to drive towards them, going as fast as I could before I hit them. When I hit them I was seriously regretting not wearing my seat belt, but I was in a hurry. Hitting them was like hitting a brick wall; they didn’t even budge as I was thrown from the car. The whole time I was thinking, “Fuck this is going to hurt when I hit the ground,” but I never did. One of the bastards caught me before I hit.

I finally gave up and let the darkness take over me.